Chapter 15 - The Punch 🌼

27th September, 2022

"What should I wear??", Upasana asked while holding a pink top in right hand and a blue in another.
She looked at Neha who was combing her hair.

"Bol", she demanded. Neha opened her mouth to say something but before that Upasana said, "please, don't tell me the blue one."

Neha frowned, "Then the only option I have is pink."

"Tell me do you even have any outfit of some other colours?", Upasana asked while looking at Neha's blue and white coloured salwar. Neha didn't say anything and kept making her hair.

Upasana took a black top and went to the washroom. Neha got ready and sat on the bed. As Upasana came out from the washroom her phone rang. She picked up the call.
Darshan.

"Where are you guys?", He asked.

"We are ready, just leaving.", Upasana said though she knew very well that she was not ready yet.

"Fast. We have reached.", Darshan said.

"Yeah you're just leaving. But you sent the address na?"

"Yeah I sent that to Neha."

"Ok.", she hung up the phone and went to the dressing table.

"They have reached.", Upasana said. Neha looked at her from her phone.

"Get ready fast then.", Neha said.
Upasana got ready and saw Neha was still in her phone.

"Why are you even going? You are in your phone always. Go to hospital.", Upasana said in disgust.

"I somehow managed oksy. Roshni and Aakash are keep massaging me. I have to short out that also na.", Neha replied.

Upasana rolled her eyes. Then suddenly said, "Who's Aakash by the way?"

"That guy with whom I was doing video chat yesterday.", Neha said. They were walking to the car.

"Oh I didn't see. Is he handsome?", Upasana asked.

Neha looked at her and have her a 'are you serious' look.

"What? Why are you giving me that look?"

Neha nodded her head negatively and sat on the car.

"No tell me na is he hot?", Upasana asked agin.

"I don't know who's hot and who's cold."

Upasana laughed and said, "You remember that you used check out guys and I used say that you'll never change. But you changed, you stopped doing that now.", Upasana was driving the car.

"And you started doing that.", Neha said.

"Not actually but kindly.", Upasana smiled.

* * *

Darshan's POV:

I was waiting for them near the entrance. Everyone came except them, late latiff.

Then I saw Upasana's car. They stopped near me. "Hey", Upasana smiled to me.

"Hey ki bacchi, itna late.", I said.
They got down from the car and came to me.

"For her we became late.",Neha pointed to Upasana.

"But...ok fine, yeah it was me.", Upasana said slowly.

"Now let's go.", I said and started walking to the others.

"They all are your friends?", Neha asked.