Chapter 2 - Is It Her? 🌼

Upasana went to the conference and between this she quickly called Mishra.

"Hallo Mishra, I'm sending you a number of a car. Find out who's car that is. Do it fast.", She said.

After hunging up she sent the number to him and walked to the conference room. She was in the conference but her mind was not in that because she was continuously thinking about the girl.

As the press conference ended she agin called her manager.

"Hallo, did you find anything Mishra?", She asked as he picked up the call.

"Yes ma'am. We find out that the car was some Dr. Mondal's, who lived in Mumbai."

Upasana blinked and again asked, "What's the name?"

"Ma'am we didn't find that yet."

"Then find out. I need the name and the address."

"Yes ma'am we are searching."

"Yes do it fast."

"Ma'am if you don't mind can I ask you why are you finding about that car?"

"None of your business Mishra. Do what ever I said.", Upasana said in a husky voice.

"Sorry ma'am. Yes I'm doing.", Rakesh said quickly.

Upasana hung up the phone and went to her car.

She looked at her wrist watch and found the time was 6:30 pm.
She went to the market because she needed some groceries.

"Dada dhaniya dena.", Upasana said to the shop keeper. When her phone rang.

She picked up the call without checking the name.

"You found her??", Upasana asked immediately.

"Found whom?", The female voice came from the other side.
Upasana looked at the screen and then said, "Di? I thought it's my manager."

"All day you are stuck in your work then what else would happen. Nothing else matters to you.", Her one of cousin - Nidhi - said.

"Di, you don't start it again. Maa already said a lot of things in the morning."

Upasana took the packet of the things from the shop keeper and slipped her hand inside of her pant's pocket to take out the money.

"I'll start it Upa. It's my baby shower. You are going to be Maasi. You have to come.", Nidhi demanded.

"I told you Di I'll try. I'll try my 100%", Upasana said.

"No try this time. You are coming and that's final."

Upasana walked to her car and kept all the things inside. Then walked to the ice-cream purler.

"Meri pyaari Di. You know na how much I love you."

"Don't. Don't butter me because it'll not work this time.", Nidhi told.

Upasana took her ice-cream and stood leaning the nearest relling.

"What butter? In my shop there is no butter.", She said.

"Ha Ha paata hai mujhe. Accha listen na...", Nidhi said getting excited.

"Tell na...", Upasana said.

"You know Vishal right?"

"Now who's that?", Upasana asked.

"Arey my brother in law."

"Oh your dur ka brother in law right?"

"Yes. So his mother is searching a bride for him..."

Upasana cut her off and said, "Don't you even thing about it Di."

"Arey listen to me na.."

"No, I know what you are going to say. I told you I don't want to get married now. So stop it."

"Upa I'm not telling you to get married tomorrow. I'm just saying talk to him."

"I don't have any time for this shits.", Upasana rolled her eyes. When she saw someone near a shop. She saw a girl who paid the shop keeper and walked to her car. But this time the car was white. Upasana's eyes became wide. She kept looking at the girl with wide eyes.

"And everything except your work is shit.", Nidhi said but Upasana's eyes were stuck on the girl.

"This is not shit ok. I'm sending you his number. Upa...?? Upa are there??", Nidhi asked.

"Di I'll call you later.", Upasana said quickly.

"But listen....", Nidhi tried to say something but before that Upasana hung up the phone.

She shouted, "Neha....Neha..."
But the girl already got into the car.

Upasana ran to her car and tried to follow the car. But that's too late, the car already left.

"Shit", she slammed her hand and lowered her head.