Chapter 8 - Sir Who? 🌼

Neha placed her hand on Upasana's lap asking her to forgive Darshan.

"Ha ha. Ab itna bara dil toh hai mera. Maf kiya jao.", Upa said. Darshan and Neha both smiled.

"Thank you madam.", Darshan said. "So we are friends again, right?", He asked.

"Ha.", Upa said. Darshan looked ta Neha, she smiled and nodded.

"You don't know guys how happy I'm. Thank you so much!!!", Darshan literally jumped in joy.

"You don't think you should leave now, it's 11", Upasana said.

Darshan's smile faded, "arey yarr Kabhi toh kuch accha bol diya karo."

Neha chuckled and said, "no Darshan I think she's right. It's really very late. You should go."
"You are saying then I think it's right because she never can say anything right.", Darshan said.

"Oye, I'm always right. Tujhme itni akal nehi hai, ki tu samjh paye.", Upa said.

"Guys it's really late can you please continue your fight tomorrow?", Neha asked.

"Yeah. Bye!!", Darshan said with a smile.

"Bye!!", Neha said.

"Byeee", Darshan said bye louder that Upasana can hear.

"Ha ha bye!!", She said and Darshan left. Neha laughed as he left.
"Why are you laughing now?", Upa asked.

"Nothing. By the way what did you say about your hair that time??", Neha asked.

Upasana slowly looked at her.
"Bol!!", Neha said.

"Actually Darshan said to me that day that he likes my hair, my eyes and my personality. So I cut my hair in short, but I can't change my personality na. Jitna hadd tak main change kar sakti thi I did.", Upa said.

Neha was looking at her then said, "he matters to you so much."

"No he doesn't.", Upa said.

"Yes he does Upa.", Neha smiled but not a happy smile, she just faked that.

"I'm hungry. Are you too??", Neha said walked to the kitchen.
"Yeah.", Upa said.

She sat on the couch and kept thinking that did he really matter to her.

"No never. He doesn't. How can even Neha think about it yarr. Is she thinking that I like him?", Upa thought.

"Neha...", Upa walked in to the kitchen.

"Are you thinking that I like him?", She asked directly.

"I never tell that.", Neha said while putting foods on plates.

"Look I don't like him. There's nothing like that. I just see him like a friend."

Neha only nodded.
"Do you still love him?", Upa asked.

Neha stopped and looked at Upasana. Upasana was still waiting for the answer.

"Are you mad? of course not. I'm over him a lots of time ago.", Neha said and again started doing her work.

"That's good. Already he created a lots of scenes in our life.", Upa said.

"Why you always blame him?", Neha asked in a little anger.
"Because it's his fault.", Upasana said in a obvious tone.

"No it's not..,"

"Neha I know now you'll blame yourself.", Upa stopped her and said.

"Ok fine it's not my fault but it's not his fault also. The situation was wrong. We didn't know what's exactly happening and before we cloud realize I left. I made a mistake. I don't let you guys even explain anything."

"You're starting blaming yourself again. But don't you think that if it would not happen you would never leave.", Upasana said.

Neha took a deep breath.
"Look I think we should stop talking about this. It's the past. Now everything is fine and let don't ruin it. Ok", Neha said.
Upasana kept looking at the floor.

"Okey???", Neha again asked.

"Yeah.", Upasana said slowly.

"Ab mu mat latka yarr.", Neha pulled her cheek.

"Can we eat? I'm very hungry?", Neha suggested. Upasana nodded and they went to the dining table. Babu already left.

After finishing the food Upasana said, "I think I should leave."

Neha looked at her in surprise.
"Why? Why do you leave?", She asked.

"Actually I have to mail something and the file is at my house.", Upasana answered while typing something in her phone.

"It's 11:43 right now. You are sure you can go?", Neha asked because she knew how chicken Upasana was.

Upasana smiled little, "For three years Neha, for three years I lived without you, I spent nights alone in the whole house without you. I'm not that chicken anymore."

Upasana gave a smile to her.
"Hmm, I'm happy because of that. At least my absence teach you something.", Neha said.

"A lots of thing.", Upasana said.

"Are you angry with me?", Neha asked.

"Why would I be angery with you?"

"No you sound like that."
Neha went and held her hand.
"I'm sorry.", She said.

"Now I'll slap you if you would say sorry for once."

Neha chuckled and hugged her.
"Now can you please leave me. Mishra is calling me.", Upasana said.

"Sometimes I felt like this Mishra is not your manager, he's your boyfriend.", Neha said with a chuckle.

"If you can have a husband then why can't I have a boyfriend?", Upasana asked.

"Upa you're comparing Varun with your manager Mishra?? Kuch toh lihaz kar.", Neha said.
"And you please stop watching those Pakistani serials. From there you learnt new new Urdu words and applied that on me.", Upasana rolled her eyes.

Neha laughed.

"But Pakistani serials are so nice.", Neha said while controlling her laughter.

"Ok so watch na but don't apply the words on me please."

"Oh fine."

"Bye.", Upasana said and went to her door.

"Khuda Hafiz!!", Neha smirked.
Upasana glanced at her then left. Neha chuckled and closed the door.

* * *

20th September, 2022

"Ma'am your car.", The boy who just came said to Neha while giving the keys to her.

Neha looked outside and saw her favourite blue Audi there, which became injured that day because of the accident. Neha smiled widely.

"Thank you. It's fine now, right?", Neha asked.

"Yes it's absolutely fine.", The boy said with a smile.

"Ok", Neha nodded. The boy turned around to leave when Neha said, "hey wait. You didn't tell me how much money it took?"

"No ma'am Sir paid that.", The boy said.

"Sir?? Sir Who?", Neha asked with confusion.

"Darshan Sir.", The boy said and left.

Neha was standing there blankly.
She was just thinking why he paid?