17 ||ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ (ᴄᴏsᴍɪᴄ)

Start from the beginning

Yoongi nodded at the elder with a smile. He was right. Hoseok was strong. Probably the strongest man Yoongi had ever known.

He had suffered through so much and survived. Childbirth would be easy for the dancer. Yoongi had no doubt but he couldn't help the ache he felt to know how much pain Hoseok had endured up until this point.
Yoongi vowed to give him the world after this. He would want for nothing and have everything and anything he desired. He deserved it. Yoongi couldn't think of a man more deserving.

Shrill cries could be heard coming from the inside of Hoseok's bedroom. Cries from a baby. All three men got to their feet and began cheering and hugging one another. The door opened and Yoongi rushed over to his father who was removing a surgical mask and bonnet.

"How is he?!"

Seokjin wiped his brow with his forearm before nodding happily at his son. Yoongi embraced his father,
tears filled his eyes.

"Thank you so much, Appa!" Yoongi sniffled. "Thank you for everything!"

Seokjin held his son just as warmly, fighting back his own tears. "Oh, Yoongi-ah!"

Hoseok awoke to the smell of disinfectant and a dull ache in his belly. This was different from the last time he awoke to this smell. He looked to his right and there cradled next to him sleeping peacefully was Yoongi. He smiled. Different but, the same.

"Halabeoji loves you so much."

Hoseok looked to his left to see Seokjin walking in circles cooing gently to the baby cradled in his arms.

Seokjin had just given birth a little over three months ago to a baby girl, Hana. She had to be the most beautiful baby Hoseok had ever seen. Born with a head full of dark hair, she was the spitting image of Seokjin. She was a doll!

"Abeonim?"

Seokjin looked up at Hoseok with a smile. "Hobi, you're awake!"

Hoseok nodded and sat up slowly as to not wake Yoongi or pull at the wound on his belly.

"Do you want to hold him?"

"Him?"

Seokjin nodded. "Yes! Him!"

Hoseok nodded and Seokjin walked over to Hoseok slowly and placed the sleeping baby in his arms.

The moment Hoseok's eyes fell on him. He instantly fell in love. He was so beautiful! Beautiful pale skin with dark wisps of hair atop his head. Hoseok bent and kissed his forehead, inhaling his sweet scent as tears filled his eyes.
"Dae-Eun." Hoseok whispered as he ran his finger across the sleeping babies fist. "He's so perfect."

Seokjin sat down in a chair near the bed and reached over and stroked Hoseok's hair. "He is."

The baby blinked trying desperately to look at Hoseok. Hoseok gushed and stroked his chubby cheeks.

"There wasn't a bit of doubt in my mind that you and Yoongi would create anything but perfection. Our Dae-Eun has beautiful parents after all."

Hoseok smiled up at the King and then looked back down at his baby. His eyes were open, and he was watching Hoseok attentively. Out of seemingly nowhere, sadness descended upon him.