10 ||ᴅɪssᴇᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴏɴ

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

10 ||Disseminating Moon
From your waning light, I've gained clarity...
The darkness doesn't scare me anymore...

10||Disseminating Moon

Yoongi watched from a distance as his father stood over the grave of Hoseok.

It was raining. A downpour.
His father stood there looking down at the upturned earth unshielded from the rain as his family watched on.

His father was visibly heartbroken. Hoseok had been dead for over a week leading up to his funeral. His father exploded in a fit of anger at the news.

His other father, Seokjin, tried his best to console him but to no avail.

"I shouldn't have left him! His father yelled before falling to his knees and sobbing bitterly.

Yoongi noticed Seokjin's worried looks as he held the broken King. After that, the King isolated himself from everyone up until his funeral.

"I think..." Yoongi turned to his father who was being shielded by an umbrella held by Namjoon. "I think your father was in love with Hoseok."

Yoongi turned back to where his father stood. It was no secret that his father had seemed to become even more unhinged since Hoseok's death, but he would've never guessed that a man so ruthless and uncaring could ever fall in love. But then-the same could be said about him. He presumed.

"It is important that we continue on as normal as possible." Seokjin spoke quietly. Yoongi turned back to his father. "For Hoseok's sake." Seokjin turned to meet his son's eyes. "For everyone's sake."

Yoongi sighed and looked back at his grieving father.

"Why don't we all just run away?" Taehyung said at Yoongi's side.

"No! If we do that we will forever be wondering when he will find us." Seokjin countered.

Yoongi watched as his father removed a small box from his coat and place it on top of Hoseok's grave. Yoongi's fist clenched at his side. "Then he should die."

"No, Yoongi!" The elder prince turned towards his father. His eyes wild with fear of what his son was implying. "Your father still has many allies. Retaliation would be imminent! They will kill us all for treason!"

"Then what abeoji?" Yoongi asked with frustration in his tone. "Wait for him to find out Hoseok is still alive and kill us?"
Seokjin sighed.
"Or wait until he finds out that you're pregnant with the General's baby to kill you?"

Seokjin cradled his stomach.

"Or how about we wait until he finds out that Taehyung is in love with a commoner and kills Jimin?"

"Yoongi!" Namjoon warned.

"No! I am tired of waiting! I am tired of watching everyone I love suffer!"