16 ||sᴏʟᴀʀ

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

16 ||Solar

Scorching, Omnipresent heat that propounds Luminous light that can offer an Aeonian of Radiance...
Hobi, my SOLAR

16 ||Solar

Yoongi banged frantically on the front door of a house in a small village. The mountain that housed Hoseok looming above him.

He needed a horse. His horse too tired to make the rest of the journey. He had pushed the horse to its limit. Making it complete a nearly two-day journey in one. He himself was running on adrenaline. The horse unfortunately had no source to pull any energy from.

The door swung open with a loud creak and on the other side stood an older man that face was full of confusion. His wife came up behind him as Yoongi was trying to catch his breath.

"I need to borrow your horse."

The older man's expression soon morphed to that of awareness. "Y-your highness?!"

They bowed respectfully and Yoongi would've returned it but he didn't have time. He had about a six-hour journey ahead of him if he didn't stop.

"I'm sorry, but I have to hurry! Can I borrow your horse?"

The older man nodded and pointed to the side of the house where his horses were stored. His wife disappered inside of the house.

Yoongi ran to the side of the house and untied the horse from the post. The horse trotted behind him as he made his way to the road. Yoongi bowed to the older man and went to mount the horse. The older woman came running out of the house.
"Take this, your highness."

It was a scarf. Yoongi ducked his head and the woman placed it around his neck.

"Your father passed through here a while ago. We heard about his dethroning."

The woman's eyes were full of pity and sadness. "Be strong young Prince." The older man stepped beside her and put his hand on his wife's shoulder. She turned and looked at her husband and they shared a knowing glance. "Forgive my words..." She corrected. "Be strong Yoongi-wang."

Yoongi thanked the couple and was off.

It was cold. The higher he ascended the mountain the colder it became. At some points, Yoongi had the force the horse on, the wind so strong that it spooked the poor animal.

The horse whined as it rounded another steep incline. Yoongi clicked his tongue to urge it on. It hesitated but continued.
Five hours, the horse and Yoongi fought with the storm before reaching level ground. It was much more snow than when he had visited a few days ago. He could see the house from this spot before but now there was a large embankment of snow obstructing his view. Yoongi dismounted the horse, giving it a rub on its nose as he moved away from it.
He looked around. it was so quiet. Too quiet. Maybe his father had gotten lost on the mountain?

"Hoseokie!"

Yoongi's eyes snapped in the direction of the call. He was wrong. He was here, and he had found Hoseok.