11 ||ғᴜʟʟ ᴇᴄʟɪᴘsᴇ

sɪᴛᴇ: ᴀᴏ3 ᴏʀ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇᴏғᴏᴜʀᴏᴡɴ.ᴏʀɢ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: ᴡʀɪᴛᴇᴏɴ423

--------------

11 ||Full Eclipse
I've shielded you from the world...
Take solace in my shadow and trust that you will shine again...

11 ||Full Eclipse

Hoseok's eyes blinked open as sunlight peeked through his bedroom window. He sat up slowly and shivered a bit from the cold.

It was winter here. Hoseok didn't mind the winter when he could stay in bed and do nothing all day and that was what he planned on doing. There wasn't much he could do anyway when there was a foot of snow outside. But first he needed to add some more wood to the furnace.

Hoseok wrapped himself in his blanket and padded off to the front of the small house. He walked by a sleeping Baekhyun snoring softly, looking like he had just returned from either shoveling snow or chopping wood. Melting snow was at his feet and he still wore a heavy coat.

He had been assigned by Seokjin to protect him and take care of him and Baekhyun took it very seriously. Even though they were the only people to inhabit this part of the mountain, the soldier was always on guard and always protective.

Hoseok stood in front of the furnace and opened it carefully and then placed three logs inside. After that, he stood there relishing in the warmth.

"Hoseok-ssi!"

Hoseok turned and Baekhyun was sitting up looking at him with concern.

"If you were cold, why didn't you wake me?"

Hoseok smiled at him. "Its okay Hyung. I won't burn the house down." Hoseok turned back to the fire and continued warming his hands.

Baekhyun stood and walked over to the slightly shivering Hoseok. He dug into his pockets and pulled out some gloves. He placed them on Hoseok's hands with a smile. "Better?"

Hoseok smiled back with a nod. "Better."

Baekhyun nodded in satisfaction as he released him. His eyes then traveled down Hoseok's body, stopping at his stomach. "You should rest, Hoseok-ssi."

Hoseok cradled his stomach and smiled, running his hand over the small bump.

Smiling.

It wasn't something that was easy to do in the beginning. When he found out he was pregnant, an unimaginable wave of grief befell him.

He had become very ill two months ago and it had scared he and Baekhyun to death. Baekhyun wanted to take him down the mountain to a clinic but Hoseok refused at first. He didn't want to chance them being found out. But then, Hoseok collapsed and Baekhyun took matters into his own hands and made the trek down the mountain so that he could get proper care. There he found out he was extremely dehydrated and pregnant.

Pregnant.

A word he didn't want to hear considering who the possible fathers were.