Chapter 1

Y/n was 16, her background was really awful & dark. That was just a begining of her life when a man brought her to his responsiblitlity.

One dreadful day, she came with her parents sitting in the living room with guilty expressions. Thhere were guys dressed in black.

"Um..what's happening? Who are you guys?

"Honey, we're selling you off to this mafia. He is one of the famous ones, Mr Park Jimin."

"No! I'm your daugther, how could you do this to me?!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, dear.. But it's for the best of us, your dad couldn't afforf to pay his leftovers and made a deal with him." My mom sighed.

"Yes, princess. What a beautiful lady you have here, Mr Y/f/n." I had angry tears in my eyes, i stomped and refused.

"Yes, she has such a delicate body." My father smirk, a vision brought to my mind. It was when my own father raped me. Tears just slipped out of my eyes, he was about to touch my when i step back.

"Babygirl, we will wait for you outside. Say your last words to them and hurry up." The guy walked out with his bodyguards.

I gave my both my parents death glares like i hated them with no mercy and yes i really do. I walk out with my things and left the house.

I swore to never forgive them from this day and on, i'd never thought they'd be heartless monsters.