His Voice

Hi! Yes, I'm back after a while. I can't believe how far this book has come, now with thousands of reads and a thousand votes, I can't thank you enough!! I really appreciate everything and I am so grateful!

Now on to my point with why I updated. I want you all to check out my new book. Yes, I am writing again :). You see, Summer is almost here and I'm so close with finishing school and so I thought "Hey, why not update wattpad during summer" and so here I am.

Please check out this book. I'd really appreciate it and please support it as well. And ARMY! Don't forget to stream 'Boy With Luv', we will give to BTS what they deserve. Let's get it to 100M in 24 hours, ARMY FIGHTING!!

=_{.><.}_=
If only the world ruled with beautiful music and melodic hymns.
If only the world ruled with symphonic beats and rythmic tones.
If only the world ruled with harmonic sounds and meaningful stanzas.
Then maybe, just maybe, will I continue to live on.

"What is the use of dreaming when there is no action taken? Your dream is useless, Park Jimin. It is impossible to come true"

"Then I will start it. I will start my dream for it to be reality. I will show my talent then maybe the world could do the same"

~||~><~||~
"Hi, my names Y/N! Yours?"

"Jimin"
~||~><~||~
"Say... If the world ruled with your dream, what would happen then?"

"Then it will be a joy. It will be perfection because the world is now living in absolute harmony and peace"
○~||~><~||~○

"But Jimin, you aren't alright and so how do you expect your dream to succeed?"

"I'm not alright because I choose not to be. I do not want to be alright because of what I've done. Because of the pain I've caused to those who don't deserve it. And that's the exact reason why I want that dream. It's not all just relating to music. There's a deeper message to it, I want the world to be equal with no criticism and judgements"

"Why so delusional?"

"I always am. It seems every time I get disappointed, I just can't stop hoping especially when it comes to her"

"What are you on about, Mr. Park? You're girlfriend? Is she why you are so set on this whole thing?"

"Yes, indeed. She's the reason for my dream. My voice only lives for her to listen to it but she isn't mine"

"Not yet"

~||~><~||~

He was a masterpiece. One with talent, and beauty yet he wasn't perfect. He was broken or that's what I thought. But his voice was different. His voice completed me. It made me feel new, like nothing was wrong to begin with. Funny how I hate him. I fucking hate him.

I want to punch that man's face to death. I mean, I get that I'm socially awkward and my mood swings are what makes me, me. But that doesn't mean I can't fight. Take away my friend and I'll kill you, Mr. Park.

¡!¡!
DISCLAIMER;

This is a work of fiction
None of these story lines are true and are all made up.

This is a work of fictionNone of these story lines are true and are all made up