23 - Friday

[You]

A few days have passed. The week of school had been filled with lectures and short presentations or talks. However, I did not pay attention to any of them as I have been too busy with my thoughts.

Hyerin has completely changed and she has become even more friendly than before. She treats me as one of her best friends and as for Jungkook she still keeps her distance.

But she does not know what I actually am. Although there would be no point in telling her as it is now the day before saturday, friday.

Jungkook has been pestering me all day to tell him what I have been up to and why I am always telling him to keep his distance. I am not sure if I am correct but it seems he is becoming very worried. Maybe he is starting to care for me deeply, but that would be unimaginable.

"I do not believe you, Y/N" he said to me, annoyed. "Then do not" I replied back with a shrug. He heaved out a heavy sigh as he leaned back on his chair. "Y/N, if you are keeping something very important from me. Then I will be mad, especially if it includes your well being" he bit his lower lip in frustration at my stubborn attitude.

"You act like you care" at my statement he looked elsewhere not uttering a single word. A sad smile plastered itself on my face. "See, you do not care--"

"I do" he cut me off with a quick answer. I was dumbfounded and confused. I needed more clarification to what he just said. "I care about you. And from what I can tell, I care about you more than I should" he continued, rendering me speechless. I did not know what to say to his confession "So please, tell me what is going on. You are keeping me very worried" he pleaded as I was beginning to feel guilty. If I do tell him, I am afraid he will be happy I will no longer be a wolf. It hurts me more when someone is happy that something I love dearly is gone.

"I am sorry but I cannot tell you. Please understand that it is my own personal matter, Jungkook. Do not meddle in" I stated clear as he clenched his fist, his knuckles turning a pale white. About to utter another word, he stopped himself. He checked his watch as it showed '7:00 PM'. With a clear of his throat, he stood up from the bench we have been sitting on at the park for a few hours.

"Let us go home?" He asked as he laid out his open palm in front of me to hold. For a few seconds, I stared at his hand before taking it only to release my hold right after I got up. This action of mine caused a slight tinge of sadness to be felt inside me, making me look at Jungkook's direction. He avoided eye contact and seemed like he knew what I had just felt. Shrugging of the thought I spoke "Your house is that way and mine is on the other. I will say goobye now then. My dad must be worried" I bowed politely and walked to the direction of my house before my arm was grabbed tightly by him.

"I can walk you home" he offered but I slightly shook my head. "It would be too much of a bother, I am fine walking alone, it is not the first time anyways. As for you, I am pretty sure you need to hurry home as well, Jin oppa might scold you" Slightly giggling at my last statement, he remained his grip on my wrist.

"It is ok. You are already leaving me very worried for not telling me anything. At least allow me to do this?" He continued to ask, inevitably I gave in.

He widely smiled as he lead the way to my house. "You know the exact direction?" I asked as he only nodded. Confused and curious but decided not to ask further, I started another topic. "Hey, Jungkook" he hummed in response. "I do not know why I am asking you this, but I just have this feeling that it relates to you somehow" he did not stop walking as he waited for me to continue. "I have forgotten all my memories from the age of 4 to 6. And recently I have been seeing short visions of a white baby wolf" I managed to halt his steps as we were now halfway near my house.

"You... forgot 2 years worth of memories?"

He asked not believing what I had just said. "Yes I have, and for some reason they are only starting to show now. Specifically about one particular white blue - eyed wolf. The wolf's eyes were the same as yours but since I have not yet seen your wolf I am not sure if it is the same white color. Is the white wolf perhaps... you?" He did not answer my question and instead left me behind as he continued walking.

"Do not ignore me"

He ignored me

With an irritated groan, I decided to forget about my question as it seemed he would not be answering it anytime soon even if I would continue asking. It would only annoy him. Walking by his side, a silent atmosphere covered the area, an awkward one to be exact.

When we arrived in front of my house, he did not spare one glance at me which left me annoyed. "You have been so caring like what, 30 minutes ago. What has gotten into you?" I could not help but ask. Unfortunately, in repsonse, he only merely shrugged.

My lips formed a pout as I turned my back on him, my hand on the door knob. "Right I should be going now" He said flatly as I heard footsteps walking away. "Yea, good bye Pillow" the sound stopped as he halted in his steps. Not knowing the reason why I had just called him that, I opened the door and went inside my house, not sparing him a last glance.

Although what I did not know is the single tear that ran down Jungkook's pale skin as he heard the name he had been yearning to hear from the voice of the girl who became his first love.

I heard my dad run down the stairs as he hugged me tightly. "Dad- too tight" I exclaimed as I patted his back harshly trying to get him to release. "I have been so worried! Why did you not inform me that you will be home late? I thought a hunter got you!" I chuckled. "Dad you are worrying too much. I am fine, I have just been talking with a friend"

"Jungkook, let me guess" Not saying anything to that, he continued "Silence means yes. I see you have grown up now!" He smirked as I glared at him, flicking of his hold on my shoulders as I headed to the couch. "Aww, do not be upset because we all know it is true" I ignored him as he jumped on the space next to me like a child. "Dad" I said in an annoyed tone which caused him to stop, still with a grin. I sighed as I grabbed the remote control, switching on the television set, finding something interesting to keep my mind off tomorrow.

"Y/N, you do not have to meet her tomorrow" He advised as I shook gently my head. "It is ok dad. If I do not go to her, things will only get worse. And plus, you promised you would be there for me right?" I looked at my dad and saw his eyes brimming with tears. "Of course I will be there for you, Y/N, always. But I... am not strong enough. I cannot go against her, she is my mate" I nodded my head in understanding at what he said.

"You do not have to" he looked at me confused "I have already given in. If she will make me human, then I will be human. There is no changing my decision" He was surprised at what I had just told him. "Are you sure about this? I know how much you have fallen in love with your wolf Y/N, are you sure you will allow it to disappear for good?" I nodded my head with a sad smile.

"I have come to my final decision, dad. As long as you promise to love me when I am no longer like you" I fiddled with my fingers as I held my tears from falling down.

"I promise Y/N. No matter what, I will always love you. A werewolf's love is eternal even for its family. You are my precious little daughter after all" He hugged me tightly as I silently cried myself to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

It is not a long chapter but I have tried. I did not want the event for Saturday to be in this chapter as I have saved that for an entire chapter.

That aside, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you all have a good day ^^!