16 - Pain

[You]

It hurts. The pain keeps increasing, yet I don't know why. It was never like this. I have never acknowledged him, so why does it hurt?

It is not me. It is not me who caused this pain. It isn't me who is the source of the pain. Nor is it me who started the pain.

Is it him? The one who is now making out with a girl in front of my locker? Is it him?

Is it you, who made me feel this pain? You hate me. You do not like me either, we feel the same about each other. So why is it painful?

I twitched my fingers, bringing me away from my thoughts. I continued walking to the locker, clearing my throat the moment I was an inch away from the connected beings.

They didn't hear me.

With a sigh, I tapped the man's shoulders, a quick spark grew with the contact. He parted himself away from the lady, his head tilting to the side as his eyes locked with mine.

They're cold, his eyes are cold and distant. The pain is growing. I averted my gaze as I looked back on my locker then at the woman. She smugly raised her brows at me, making me scoff.

"Look" I let out

"You both, can do your make out session somewhere else. But not here" I stated as I pointed on my locker. "Unlike you guys, I have a class to attend to and would not want to think of missing it" I continued but neither moved an inch.

I heaved an irritated sigh, trying my best to push the woman gently away. Her face is scrunched up, her body is shaking and she isn't moving from my push.

Oh my actual god... she is trying her very best to stay put. Jesus, this is funny

Not wanting to push her forcefully, I stopped my action and looked back at the both. "At least let me get my books... please?" I asked kindly but with an annoyed tone. The woman gave in and moved her figure aside, allowing me to open my locker and get everything needed out.

With 10 books clutched on my arms, I closed my locker door and looked back at them. "You really should do it in the bathroom, I don't think my locker gives you any horny atmosphere" I said with a smile. The woman smirked at me

"Jealous?"

'B*tch, ew no!'

"Funny, I'm not. I just don't want to see saliva falling from your mouth onto the ground in front of my locker. That's disgusting"

I looked at the ground where the small puddle of saliva was, then I looked back at the man. He was averting my gaze during the whole time I was here, it annoyed me. I looked at the woman as she was red in embarrassment. Who wouldn't be?

As I was about to walk away, my shoulder was grabbed. I looked back and saw him, a smile on his face. "Need help on carrying those?" He asked and my face immediately fell.

"No thanks, I don't want to disturb on anything. Please, continue." I shook off his arm, walking back to my classroom. The pain worse than before.

Is it you, Jungkook? Is it you who is the source of this immense pain?

-

[Jungkook]

"Jungkook- ah~~~" she poked me

"Jungkookie~~" and again

"Jungkook~" and again

"Kookie-"

"Do not-" I cut her off, making her halt. "Ever call me that" I continued. She looked down at me with a frown. "Why are you so annoyed with that name? I think it's cute"