Chapter 16 Volume 2 (Finale)

Zack (POV)
I was having another nightmare. It was the same one I always have with Vale burning down to the ground and I get killed by Cinder and some skull mask guy.
???- Zack, get up! Ruby is in trouble!!!
I bolt upright in cold sweat. I look around to try to see who called me. Now one is awake and nobody is around besides the guys and I.
Zack- Nah fuck this. It's just a hunch but I think we to go.
I get up and get dressed in my gear. I call the pilot to come pick us up. I look at the time. It was 5:00.
Zack *mind*- Alright we should get to beacon by sunrise.
Zack- Guys wake up!
The fellas wake up slowly
Dante- (wakes up groggy) Bro why?
Zack- We have to go now!
Ethan- Why?
Zack- It's just a hunch but I think the girls are in trouble.
Elias- Bro come on dude.
Zack- I'm serious just trust me. Plus the pilot is already on his way.
Dante- Fine we trust you but if you're wrong about this, you owe us.
Zack- For sure.
I wake up Kaz and got to qrow's room. I told him the same thing and he got up. Everyone exited the inn and the bullhead was waiting for us. We hoped on the bullhead and we headed back to Vale and beacon.
Zack *mind*- Whatever trouble you've gotten yourself into Ruby, I'm coming to get you out.
Ruby (POV)
Oobleck and I kept running to the front of the train.
Oobleck- Up ahead.
We look ahead to see a giant robot mech is heading right towards us.
Oobleck- We've got a problem.
Oobleck changes his coffee thermos into his staff that was on fire at one of the ends Zwei jumped up and oobleck hit Zwei towards the mech the impact the hit caused Zwei to become a speeding flame ball. Zwei took out the mech in one shot. Another mech was about attack Zwei and oobleck shot some fire balls at it. Oobleck jumped and twirled around and hit the mech taking it out. This process of me and oobleck taking out mechs continued on for a while. We finished off another one and another mech started running at us from behind.
Oobleck- Ruby you go on ahead.
Ruby- But..
Oobleck- Don't worry Ruby. It's time that I teach them a lesson.
Oobleck and Zwei run off to fight it. I turn to the front and I see an oncoming wall. The rest of my team come up from inside the train.
Blake- What do we do?
I look at Weiss and smirk. She does the same.
Weiss creates a block of ice to incase us to protect us from the incoming impact. The train crashes into the wall and breaks through. I get up from to rubble and I hear sirens wailing. I look around and people are staring to come out of there homes to see what happened. The ground begun ms to shake and a king taijitu along with a bunch more grim comes swarming in from the breach.
Zack (POV)
I watch as the sun slowly rises in the horizon.
Zack *mind*- How I enjoy sunrises.
Pilot- We're almost to Vale.
Ethan- Cool
A few minutes pass.
Pilot- We made it. Welcome back to....oh my oum.
Zack- I knew it.
As the land was getting closer we saw tons of grim escaping a breach. I look closer and see the girls.
Zack- There they are.
Dante- Looks like you were right Zack.
Zack- Qrow take care of Kaz for me.
I get up and unsheathe Death Sentence.
Elias- Wait what are you..
He didn't get to finish because I jumped out the bullhead. I see a king taijitu below me. As I continue to fall I encased my sword in black/red energy. I as I get closer to it, I do a 450 flip and drive my sword into its head with both hands. It dies upon impact.
Zack- One down. I fuck ton more to go.
I look around to see Ruby and the rest of the girls are surrounded.
Ruby (POV)
We were surrounded. I felt a very powerful presence but it wasn't coming from the grim.
???- Devil Stream
Suddenly a black/red energy comes at the grim and kills half of them while the others fly off.
???- Damn it. Meant to get them in all one go.
Ruby- Zack?! But how?!
Zack- Fight now questions later. Bye.
He rushes off towards another ground of grim.
Zack (POV)
Zack *mind*- Man. And I just cleared out a horde of grim last night. Oh well.
A couple beowolves come at me. I move so fast that I appear behind them a split second later and I keep running while the beowolves split in half. More and more grim rush towards me. My eye changes and I surround myself with a lot of black/red energy. I summon a portal.
Zack- Hell's Gate!!!
The gate comes out of the portal and it's doors open releasing 6 six blasts of energy at the grim. All of the die as soon as they get touched. By this time I See JNPR, Sun and Neptune, a bunch of other teams from beacon, and atlas androids taking care of other grim.
Zack- So that's a shitload of beowolves, a fuckton of Ursas, a handful of death stalkers, and two king taijitus. I'm on a roll.
???- Yes you are
I turn and see my team.
Zack- Took you guys long enough.
Dante- We're not that crazy to jump out of a bullhead from that high up.
Ethan- And you didn't even save us any grim to kill.
Elias- How rude.
Ethan- Yo, douchebag six o' clock
I turn around to see Roman getting out of the wreckage of the train.
Zack- Torchwick!!
He looks at me and tries to run away but I use my speed boost to appear rin front of him.
Torchwick- Hey dude. C'mon you don't gotta do this.
Zack- I beg to differ. You're lucky that I'm not gonna kill you right now asshole.
Torchwick- You're not?
Zack- Nope.
I hit Torchwick square in the jaw with a right knocking him out.
Zack- But I will knock your ass out.
All the grim have been killed, Goodwitch has fixed to damage, and Torchwick got arrested. As he was being put in a ship, I spot Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald. I go up to them. Mercury and Emerald spot me and get into a defensive stance.
Cinder- Guys stand down. He will not hurt us.
I walk up to Cinder.
Zack- I stopped your plan
Cinder- It was only a minor setback. The real plan has yet to take place.
Zack- Whatever it is, ill be ready for it.
Cinder- Really now? I look forward to the day.
She pecks me on my cheek.
Cinder- Ta ta my dearest Zack.
I watch them walk off
Zack *mind*- Oh I'll be ready. And I'll kill you.
Timeskip
My team and RWBY are sitting on the edge of beacon.
Ruby- So how did you guys get here so fast.
Dante- Zack was the one who woke us up early. He said that he had a hunch that you guys were in trouble.
Yang- I guys his hunch was correct.
Zack- Hunch. More like disembodied voice.
Ruby- What was that?
Zack- It's nothing. Hey I got something to show you. C'mere Kaz!
Kaz comes running out from some bushes and sits in my lap.
Ruby- Oh my oum!! He's so cute!! That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! (Picks up Kaz)
Mama Ruby and papa Zack are gonna take good care of you.
Kaz justs barks and licks Ruby.
Zack- (yawns) Okay. I don't know about you but I'm going back to bed.
RWBYEED- Oh absolutely. Same here.
We all head back to the dorms to get some much needed rest.
??? *mind*- You don't know it yet but your life is going to change drastically in the coming weeks. Be prepared Zack. Yours and my life depends on you. Take care of us.
Author: And that's the finale. Volume 3 will be out soon. Hope you guys enjoyed the second installment.