Chapter 15 Volume 2

Ruby (POV)
The soldiers took me to their boss which happened to be Roman. The soldiers threw me on the ground.
Torchwick- Wow you are much more manageable without that oversized garden tool of yours and that annoying brat Zack.
I get up and try to punch him. He just sidesteps and hits me in the back with his cane knocking me down.
Torchwick- (chuckles) Oh man. Y'know parry, I really did need this. But seriously, (squats down) how'd you find this place Red?
I use my speed semblance you run past him and run away. Something grabs my hood and I'm being dragged back to Torchwick.
Torchwick- I see you got some tricks up your sleeves. Let me make this clear. We're not through here yet. (Sees smoke) Perry can you take care of that please. I'm kinda in the middle of something.
We here a big sound and the ground vibrates.
Torchwick- What's going on here?!
We see and hear an explosion go off and whitefang running around shooting at something. I see my team, Zwei, and oobleck running my way. I get up and jump on Torchwick's shoulders pushing his hat over his eyes. I leap of of him and began running to the others.
Torchwick- Somebody kill her!
They began to shoot at me. I strafe side to side to avoid getting hit.
Torchwick- (bends can in frustration and looks at soldier) Attach this car and spread the word.
WF soldier- But we're not finished.
Torchwick- Do it or you're finished.
A group of whitefang soldiers stop me and prepares to shoot me. I brace for impact but another shot fires and get hit with the explosion.
Yang- Ruby!!
I run and hug Yang.
Weiss- Are you ok?
Ruby- I'm fine I'm fine but listen. Torchwick's got a bunch of weapons and robots down there.
Blake- What? (Hands Ruby scarlet rose)
Ruby- Androids, mechs. They're all loaded up on the train cars.
Oobleck- Ah that's ridiculous. These tunnels are sealed. The tracks lead to a dead end.
Torchwick- (speaker intercom) Get to your places we are leaving now.
The train honks it's horn and begins to move.
Yang- Well it sounds like they are going somewhere.
Ruby- We need backup. Let me call Jaune.
I have no signal so can't contact Jaune and Zack is still on his mission so he's out of the question too.
Ruby- I can't get through.
Weiss- So what do we do?
Oobleck- I believe we only have one option.
Ruby- We're stopping that train.
We run and jump into a train car. Oobleck knocked out a whitefang soldier who was trying give away our location. We then make our way up on the roof of this speeding train.
Oobleck- Alright children, we must get to the front and stop this train.
Weiss- Uh professor?
Oobleck- Doctor.
Weiss- What's that? (Points to strange device in a train car)
Oobleck- That my dear, appears to be a bomb.
Ruby- We've got baddies!
Whitefang soldiers are climbing onto the roof and are coming towards us.
Oobleck- Well I can't expect them to go...
The bomb turns on.
Oobleck- ...easy on us. Time to go. Blake detach the caboose. It will kill us all.
We all jump to the next car while drops down to detach the last train car. It detaches.
Blake- It decupled itself.
Oobleck- What?
Yang- I guess he really doesn't want us in this train. We watch as we get farther from that train car and it explodes.
Oobleck- That's not good.
Ruby- Uh neither is this. (Points to bomb in train car everyone's standing on)
Blake- Another bomb?!
Oobleck- No no no.
He runs to the other train car and checks it. Oobleck- They all have bombs!!
The bomb below is activates and the train car detaches. We run and jump to the next train car.
Yang- This doesn't make sense.
We turn around to see that the whitefang soldiers have gotten closer. One them attacks yang. She trips him and punches him through the roof of the train car. Blake takes out a bunch with a flurry of sword slices. She hits another one off the train. Weiss dash past all of them while making a trail of big ice crystals. She takes out some more with sword strikes. I aim the barrel end of scarlet rose behind me and fire. The recoil sends me to some soldiers and I take out a bunch in one swing of my scythe. The train car behind us explodes and creates a holes in the cave. Lots and lots of grim come out of those holes and are following us.
Oobleck- Oh dear. He's leading grim to the city!!
Weiss- What?!
Oobleck- It's the cars!! They detach and explode creating openings for the grim!!
Blake- That's insane!
Oobleck- We have to hurry! (Starts running) You three (looks at Blake Yang and Weiss) go below and try to stop those bombs.
Ruby- What about us?
Oobleck- We're going to stop this train.
Ruby- Yeah I know. I said that earlier.
Author: And that's where I'm stopping this one. We are approaching the end of Volume 2. Full speed ahead.