Chapter 11 Volume 2

Zack (POV)
The bullhead ride was taking longer than I had anticipated.
Zack- Hey pilot, how much longer till we reach our destination?
Pilot- About ten minutes or so.
Zack- Ok. Thank you.
Pilot- No problem.
I go and sit in one of the seats.
Dante- So what did Oz want to talk to you for?
Zack- There was some little intruder last night and he just wanted to ask me questions on the subject.
Dante- Oh. Did they find out who it was?
Zack- No they didn't.
Ethan- Bummer. Hey you never answered our question from last night. How did you learn how to do all of that stuff.
Zack- I taught myself how to play guitar and I just have a natural singing voice. I love to sing. Especially those types of songs. It's what I normally gravitate to.
Elias- That's cool. So did you and Ruby finally got together or what?
Zack- We did. We confessed last night. You saw us kiss right before we got in the bullhead so that should've given you guys a clue.
Ethan- Nice man. Congrats.
Zack- Thanks man. You're not off the hook either. I saw you and yang kissing last. Same with you Dante. I saw you with Weiss.
DE- Yeah. Last night same as you.
Zack- Nice bro.
Pilot- We are almost there. About three minutes out.
Zack- Copy.
I put in my AirPods and start listening to Sin Not Tragedies.

Author: I recommend Panic at the Disco. Go watch them.
The bullhead lands a short while later and we get off.
Pilot- When you are done just call me and I'll be back.
Zack- Will do.
Pilot- Roger.
With that the bullhead takes off and flys away.
Elias- So where are we?
Dante- (pulls out map on scroll) We aren't to far from the village. It's just a couple minutes walk north.
Ethan- Cool. Hey, didn't Oz say that a hunter was going was going to meet us here?
???- That would be me kid.
We turn around to see Qrow.
Zack- Sup Qrow.
Qrow- Hey kid. How you doing?
Zack- I'm fine. So you're our mentor for this mission?
Qrow- That I am and we have a big group of grim to take out. It's just north of the village. If we get there and take it out, we will be done by nightfall so let's go (takes out flask and drinks his alcohol)
We head north to the village. I fall back and walk next to qrow.
Zack- So what's the real reason you're here?
Qrow- Don't get me wrong, your team can do this mission with their eyes closed if they wanted to but Oz sent me to keep an eye on you.
Zack- Why?
Qrow- Well your demon powers are slowly increasing. You're using about 20 percent off it. You're also now a target. Salem sent cinder after the fall maiden but now she's taking action against you again. We gotta keep you safe. Look, I'm know I'm not your father but as the training session progressed I saw you as more of my son than a student and I don't like to see you get hurt.
Zack- Thanks Qrow. That means a lot to me.
Qrow- You're welcome. Plus you have Ruby to live for now.
Zack- How'd you know about that?
Qrow- I have eyes and ears everywhere kid. We're gonna have a little talk at the inn when this is over.
Zack- Shit I'm screwed.
We approach the village and it looks somewhat deserted.
Ethan- Some buildings are destroyed. I bet the grim did this.
An elderly man approaches us.
Old man- Hello. Are you the hunters that we asked for.
Qrow- That we are.
Old man- Oh thank oum. I am the mayor of this village. We've been been constantly attacked by packs of grim.
Qrow- So I've heard. We know that they're somewhere north of here. Can you give us anymore details.
Old man- Well, there are a lot of beowolves and Ursa as well as a few death stalkers. We sent a couple of our own warriors up north not to long ago and they came back saying that the reside around a cave a little of the ways into the forest.
Qrow- Got it. This shouldn't be long. We will most likely be back tonight.
Old man- Oh thank you so much. Stay safe.
We walk into the forest up north. After awhile we spot a massive cave opening.

Zack- Now that makes sense

Ethan- It looks big enough to fit a bunch of nevermores in there.
Elias- Just look at it. It's so big
Deadpool: That's What she said. Ohhhhh!!!
Zack: Nice.
Author: Damn it Deadpool!! Not you too!! You two get y'alls asses back here so I can beat it.
Dante- With a home that big, we face formidable foes.
Qrow- Probably so. Never underestimate your opponent even if it's weak grim. (Pulls out sword) Now, let's go clear this place out.
ZEED- Yeah!!
Author: Done with this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it.