Test of courage: 21

It was the second day of the training camp, and the students of class 1-a and class 1-b were all training outside. They were all doing the same training they did yesterday, but a little more intense.

Once night fell the students of class 1-a were waiting outside the forest with Aizawa.

"Class 1-b is in the forest." He said, "This is a test of courage. You will go in, and try not to get scared by class 1-b."

The students all got into pairs. Izuku was with Todoroki and Katsuki was with Kirishima (I'm gonna do a Tododeku AND a Kiribaku in one!). It was Katsuki and Kirishima's turn to go in, and Kirishima looked so... Manly? He looked like he was trying to hide his terrified place.

Katsuki looked at him and grabbed his hand. Kirishima looked at their connecting hands and tuned a very vibrants red. Katsuki just gave a soft smile and dragged Kirishima into the forest.

Next, was Todoroki and Izuku. Katsuki and Kirishima were still in the forest, but the way it worked was, when one group was halfway through, the next group would go.

The two headed in and Izuku honestly wasn't scared. She had turned on her vision device because she wanted in to be fair.

As the two walked further into the forest, they had come across a few scare-ers, but they had barely flinched.

At about the halfway point, Izuku tilted her head upwards and smelt...fire?

She whirled around, as did Todoroki, and they saw blue flames everywhere. Izuku gasped and summoned Kuki. She and Todoroki flew back to the rest of the class.

Or they tried to.

Before they had even gotten on Kuki, something had hit Izuku on the head and she fell unconscious. Kuki disappeared because of this.

Todoroki blew the attacker away with his flames, then he picked up Izuku on his back and started to skate away on his ice. The attacker was not far behind, Todoroki could tell.

Just then, he heard a message that sounded like it was in his head.

Attention students! We are under attack! Please, head back to the camp! We have found out they are after Katsuki and Izuku. Katsuki and Izuku, head back to camp in a group if you can!

Todoroki wondered why they were after them, but he didn't care.

He just wanted to get Izuku back to camp.

Once he made it to a clearing, they found some of the heroes fighting the villains. Todoroki looked around and saw that the villains had an unconscious Katsuki, and were holding back Kirishima who was screaming for his friend.

Todoroki was going to continue heading to the camp, when all of a sudden it seemed like Izuku had...vanished!

He saw a villain with a blue marble in his hand. When he looked closer into the marble, he could see Izuku!

"Damn it!" He yelled. "Let them go! Why are you doing this!?"

The villain simply laughed

"Because," He said. "We think some new recruits would be helpful!"

Todoroki jumped at him, but the villain jumped away. Todoroki used the fact the villain was in the air, and made a pillar of ice that trapped him.

Todoroki then shouted "GIVE HER BACK!", but the villain laughed.

"Too late~!"

He saw that another villain had both Izuku and Katsuki in marbles and they were retreating into a portal.

But it was too late.

They were gone.

Aizawa looked around and helped the injured. They headed back to camp where, class 1-a and 1-b where waiting.

"Aizawa is there!"

"They did it!"

"So, Those two are safe?"

Everyone stopped at that last question and looked at Aizawa.

"Sensei..." Ochako said. "W-where are they?".

Aizawa looked down and shook his head. Kirishima finally let out the tears he was holding in, and Todoroki blinked back tears.

Ochako stared blankly and gritted her teeth.

"We need to plan!"

Aizawa looked at her, surprised.

"We will plan" He said. "Camp is over. We leave tomorrow morning."

Some students were a little frustrated, but class 1-a were just sad for the loss of their friends.

The next morning, the students and teachers all left the camp. The teachers all held a meeting to save the two.

It doesn't really matter who is talking here

"How do we find them?"

"That Yaoyorozu girl put a tracker, Here"

They had a little device that showed the current location of the villain.

"Now, do we try and sneak in, or rush them?"

"We will probably need back up... Sneaking will be difficult. We can gather the top heroes and all rush them. Mt.Lady can wait outside if any villains try to escape. Maybe Midnight can make them fall asleep?"

The heroes all agreed on that plan and contacted the police on the situation.

With Izuku and Katsuki/ Katsuki P.O.V

WARNING: Brief moments of torture in upcoming chapters. I'll try to keep it as kid friendly as I can!

I woke up to screams. Not the best way to wake up. Until I realized whose screams they were.

Katsuki saw Izuku chained to the wall, a knife running from her shoulder to her elbow.

"STOP!" Katsuki screamed. He tried to get up, but he was tied to a chair.

The villain turned to look at him, then continued with Izuku.

"Now," He said. "I'll make this easy! Tell us how to get into U.A, and we'll let your friend go!"

Katsuki saw in in Izuku's face. She would do anything to protect her friends.

"Don't!" Katsuki yelled. "I'll stay here. They can do what they want to me."

Izuku started to cry, Katsuki could just barely hear her say "O-ok..."

The villain left the room with a scowl and Katsuki started to reassure Izuku.

"Don't worry. The heroes will break us out of here.". Katsuki really hoped this was true. He couldn't bare seeing Izuku chained and bleeding.

An hour later the villain came and started to question Izuku again. Izuku tried to ignore him, but that earned her a cut across her nose.

"TELL ME! DAMN IT, BRAT!"

He punched Izuku in the stomach, and she coughed up a little blood. Katsuki yelled for him to stop, but the villain wouldn't listen. Another villain came into the room, and started talking to Katsuki.

"Y'know, the heroes don't appreciate you like we do. Why don't you join us? I'll wait for your answer." He left the room just like that.

That b*tches nerve! He thinks after my best friend is being tortured, I'll JOIN them?!?

Katsuki looked back at Izuku when the villain torturing her had gone.

Please...

Save us...

Save HER...

Soon...

Oof.

I am discontinuing this story. It just doesn't give me the same joy it used to. Sorry If you think It's selfish! The next chapter will be the last...

~Gloomy            Word count:1078