Sports festival part 2!:13

Katsuki smiled evilly and Uraraka looked absolutely petrified.

Izuku just knew what their faces looked like and told Katsuki "don't over do it". Then she whispered to Uraraka "don't show fear".

As the two made their way onto the battle grounds, Izuku was thinking about the announcement that the student council would be saying

Haruto and Riku, who are the two second years in the student council, actually had nothing to say and neither did Tamaki.

She had spaced out and didn't realise the match had started. She didn't want to overuse her vision devise, so she used her fire powers heat signature vision to watch.

Everyone else couldn't see through all the dust and smoke they were creating, but Izuku could see just fine!

Uraraka had a plan of trying to touch him to make him float. If she could get him, it would be an instant win.

Katsuki had knocked her back with and was preparing for the finishing blow.

"RELEASE!" She yelled as tons of debris came down like meteors.

Katsuki just pointed his palms upwards and blew up all the debris. Uraraka looked shocked and looked down at her feet.

"I... I give up..."

On the big screen it showed

WINNER: Katsuki Bakugo

Izuku cheered for her friend and when they got back she gave them both a hug

"THAT WAS SO AWESOME!" She said like a little kid.

Uraraka looked surprised and said "could you even see us? I mean, there was a lot of dust and smoke..."

Izuku put on the dumbest but happiest face ever and said "Heat signature vision!"

By now, the next match was about to start and it said

Hanta Sero vs Shoto Todoroki

Both participants went down to the stadium and when the match started, Sero made the first move. He wrapped Todoroki in tape and started to swing him out of the arena. Todoroki said the same thing as Izuku did in her match

"Sorry..."

All of a sudden there was a HUGE ice wall which went over the stadium. Izuku gave a yelp of surprise, and immediately started melting all the ice. She went around asking people if they were hurt before she headed back to her seat.

Aizawa saw this and smirked in approval. Meanwhile on the big screen, it said the winner

WINNER: Shoto Todoroki

When Todoroki got back to the spectator box, Izuku karate chopped him on the head

"DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS AND STUPID THAT WAS!?! YOU COULD HAVE HURT SOMEONE! I-" She stopped herself to calm down and said "Just...don't do that, ok?"

Todoroki smiled and said "ok! sorry, I was just... mad.". Izuku gave him a smile that made him want to hug her heart, and kill anyone who got near.

He didn't know why, but ever since he first saw her quirk, her strength, her kindness... He felt like he needed to be with her.

The rest of the matches

Denki Kaminari vs. Ibara Shiozaki: Winner Ibara Shiozaki

Tenya Iida vs. Mei Hatsume: Winner Tenya Iida