Training day: 17

Izuku was awake before any of the other pros in Fairytail. She went down to their dormitories common room, seen as there was a kitchen there. She decided to just have some cereal, then she would go outside and try to...summon weapons, was that it?

Izuku went out to a little courtyard and summoned Phantom. Phantom already knew Izuku was going to ask about the weapons, so she just started explaining.

"Just think of the element you want to summon. Here, think of my weapon! It's a scythe."

Izuku tried her hardest, imagining the scythe. Eventually her right hand started to glow a bit and, it looked like something was growing out of it.

In front of Izuku, was a beautiful black scythe.

"Woah..." she whispered, with evident awe in her voice. "Do you know what the other weapons are?"

Phantom smiled and started listing the weapons.

Use your imagination for what they look like

"Dark: scythe

Lightning: hammer (like Thor's)

Poison: whip

Nature: spear

Fire: two katanas

Water: bow and arrow

Ice: shield

Earth: HUGE battle axe

Air: stick... (like damn, Avatar Aang's!)

Light: Unknown"

Izuku listened in awe as Phantom listed all the different things.

"Woah! Do you think I could summon all of them?" Izuku asked.

"Hmm...Depends, really! If you have enough determination, then yeah! Go for it!"

In the time it took for the next person to wake up, Izuku had summoned her ice shield, water bow, and her two fire katanas. Erza was really impressed and asked if Izuku wanted to go on a early patrol before training.

"Yeah, sure!" Izuku agreed. She and Erza then, changed into their hero outfits and went on patrol (Flying around of course!).

As Erza and Izuku were patrolling, they saw Endeavor and Todoroki talking to some police men. Endeavor looked angry, Todoroki looked troubled.

Erza and Izuku went down to see if anything had happened.

"Yes, something has happened!" one of the policeman said. "There was robber, most likely with a teleportation quirk, who took about half a million dollars from the bank! We have no identification, we only know what the quirk is"

Izuku thought for a moment, then summoned Chikyu.

"Chikyu, I know you have a really strong sense of smell, we are trying to find a robber. Can you help?"

"Sure!" Chikyu replied. "Just give me something they might have touched."

The policemen gave Chikyu one of the robbers gloves that had been left behind. Chikyu sniffed it, then immediately got a trail.

"This way!" She called. Izuku, Erza, Endeavor, Todoroki and the policemen all followed Chikyu. She lead them into an abandoned warehouse, where they found the robber.

Wait...

Nope.

They found a full blown hostage situation.

Izuku identified three of the hostages to be Isogai, Kai and their mom. Izuku turned to the others and asked what to do.

"Ok," said Erza. "Me and Endeavor will try to lead the villain away. You and Todoroki, guide the civilians out. Make sure they are safe."

Izuku and Todoroki nodded, And Erza and Endeavor snuck around, trying to make noise to make the villains check what was happening.

Izuku and Todoroki snuck over to the hostages and helped them up. A few were injured, so Izuku summoned her proxies to carry them.

"Make as little noise as you can." Izuku told them. "There are police and paramedics waiting outside."

The hostages thanked the two heroes in training, as they were escorted outside. Some were taken to the police station, while others were taken to the hospital. Todoroki went over to Izuku to talk, but someone had bumped into him and...

He fell on Izuku.

Izuku was confused, since she didn't know what had happened but, when she felt someone on her breasts...

"AAAHH!" She screamed, with the reddest of red faces. Todoroki started rambling out sorry's, but Izuku just sat with her hands on her face.

Erza, thankfully, came and broke the awkward tension between them.

"Come on, Izuku! We have to go train now."

Izuku ran over to Erza and followed her way back to the agency. When the got back, Natsu and Gray were fighting again. Izuku looked between the two and tilted her head in confusion. Izuku also heard a cheerful voice trying to calm them down -Lucy Heartfilia-.

When they saw Erza, they stopped fighting, and started acting all, buddy-buddy with each other

"We will begin training shortly! First match will be Lisanna and Izuku!" Erza called out.

A girl with short, white hair looked over and gave Izuku a thumbs up. She then realised Izuku was blind and hurriedly said "Good luck Izuku!".

Izuku smiled and said "Right back at ya!"

I'm just gonna give you brief description of all the matches

She fought Lisanna entirely using wind, blowing her all over the place: Lisanna surrendered

Mirajane was a bit harder, but Izuku's ghost mode was super powerful: Mirajane surrendered

Natsu was hopeless, he kept trying to attack directly: Natsu was knocked out

Gray had some common sense but, Izuku jumped him from behind: Gray was pinned down

Everyone was shocked at how good Izuku was. She beat all four of them without breaking a sweat! Erza said that, it was enough for today, and They would continue tomorrow

Can't wait to tell Kacchan about this!

This was a bit shorter than the other chapters, so here is a meme! :D