The U.S.J incident:8

3rd person P.O.V

Izuku was teasing Katsuki (who was obviously gay for kirishima) when a... yellow caterpillar(?) entered the classroom. Turns out, it was just Aizawa in a yellow sleeping bag. He took it off and started talking.

"Ok class, today we are going to the U.S.J and we will be training with the rescue hero, thirteen."

The entire class got really excited when all of a sudden(I say "all of a sudden" a lot, don't I...?), there was a bit of electricity between Izuku's fingers then...

'HELLO!'

"AH!"- literally the entire class -_-

"What happened?" Izuku asked. Katsuki was the first to answer with "There's another one of your 'proxies' or whatever they're called"

The proxie came up to Izuku and said 'Can I have a name pleeeease?'.

All of the girls in the class started fangirling over the new proxies cuteness but it just shrunk and sat on Izuku's head.

'Unlike the others, I have a name of choice! It's Jolt!'

"SO CUTE!" all the girls squealed

Since Izuku's hearing got stronger ever since she went blind, she was practically deaf at this point. She got her hero costume and went out to the bus with most of the class following.

 She got her hero costume and went out to the bus with most of the class following

Katsuki was with Kirishima, so it was her proxies guiding her.

Sorry for the interruption!

At this point, I'm just using the eevee evolutions for proxies, so flame now looks like flareon. I'm too lazy to insert a picture so if you don't know what flareon is, search it up.

When she got on the bus she sat down and all six proxies she now had were roaming around and introducing themselves. Kuki was shy, so she decided to stay on Izuku's lap.

When they got to the U.S.J, they were met by Thirteen, who explained that it was a facility to help train in rescue situations. They walked inside and they were all staring in awe except for Izuku who couldn't.

"At times like these, I hate being blind..." she muttered under her breath.

"Woah!" Kirishima yelled as a purple portal opened up "They even got fake villains!"

"Those aren't fake." Aizawa said "Thirteen, protect the children!".

Thirteen got in front of the children, as well the six proxies who were double the size of All-Might, with their teeth bared.

Aizawa Immediately went into battle

He started using his scarf to tie up enemies and throw them away.

"Most of them are just normal thugs..." He noted to himself.

Meanwhile, with thirteen and the others, things weren't going so good. A few of the students were trying to help fend of the villains.

No need for eyesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara