New friend:4

Katsuki was dragging the blind boy by the arm and once they were out of sight, he whisper yelled "WHAT WAS THAT?". Izuku just shook his head as he didn't know what it was either. The creature on Izuku's shoulder glowed green and then disappeared.

Katsuki just sighed and started a new conversation

"anyways, the U.A entrance exams are like, in 10 months right? Wanna train? I know you want to enter. And now that you majestically have a quirk, you should learn how to use it.". Izuku's smile was brighter than the sun and since Katsuki's house was closest, they headed there.

Katsuki just yelled "Hey old hag! Me and Izuku will be in my room." then he dragged Izuku by the arm. They got to work making a schedule and a diet they would both follow.

Morning

- 100 push-ups

- 100 sit-ups

- 50 squats

-10 miles run

Evening

-150 push-ups

-150 sit-ups

-100 squats

-20 miles run

Izuku thanked katsuki for helping him copy it down on his phone so this way, he can just have his phone read it to him. "Thanks Kacchan! I'll see you later!" he said as he made her way out the door and down the road.

When he got home all he could think about was that creature. He wondered what is was, where did it come from. Izuku was too shocked to tell katsuki but in the moments the creature was there...

He could see.

He could see everything!

Not in the way you would think though. It was as if he could actually use echolocation. He could hear everything including the vibrations. he could see a sketchy outline of what the creature looked like and everything! All of a sudden, he got an idea

Should I try and summon it?

He wondered if that would even work! He grabbed the charm that was on his choker and thought about the creature.

In front of him, there was a patch of glowing light and then the creature was there!

Like he said before, he could see sketchy outlines of almost everything.

"W-what are y-you? Y-your... beautiful..." He said in a faint whisper.

The creature touched its forehead to Izuku's and suddenly there was a voice in his head

'Hello! my name is... actually I don't have name..." The creature said. Izuku thought for a moment and then said "I'll name you Phantom! Do you like it?". At these word Phantom started flying around in delight. She was careful not to break anything though.

"Hey Phantom? Could I ask some questions?" Izuku asked Phantom nodded and sat on Izuku's lap. 'Ask away!' she said.

"First off, what are you?" 'easy, i'm the dark proxie! I should probably explain your quirk, huh?'

"Yes please!" Izuku said with excitement.

'He-he-he! Well, there are 10 different proxies. Fire, water, air, earth, ice, lightning, poison, nature, light and dark! Each of us have a specific emotion you have to experience to summon! Like me! You have to have felt like you might die, or experienced a near death situation! I can't tell you what the other emotion are though... it's a mystery you need to solve!' She finished.

Izuku replied with, "I don't mind what I have to do! It's always been my dream to become a hero and now, I can finally do it! Everyone always said that since I was quirkless and blind I couldn't become a hero..."

Izuku's new friend was now the size of a medium sized dog.

"You need rest now! You need to wake up early for your routine!" She reminded him

"Yeah thank you..."

Then he changed his clothes and went to bed

I'm so proud of this chapter! Just know that I almost completely changed the storyline from what I was originally doing, so I'm thinking of this on the spot!

~Gloomy          Word count:618