Hidden Quirk?:3

As Izuku made his way into town, he walked through a tunnel, not paying attention to where he was going because he was to busy thinking of the yummy katsudon that he would be eating. He bumped into someone and started rambling hurried sorry's. "S-S-SORRY! I'm s-so sorry!" he said. All he heard was a raspy voice chuckling and then...

Tentacles...?

No... SLUDGE?!?

He immediately knew who he was dealing with. It was the sludge villain that had kept on escaping the grasps of the heroes!

Damn it! What do I do?!?

The villain just laughed at his struggling and headed into town with his new hostage.

I'm gonna make it so it's Izuku who the villain captured instead of Katsuki.

The villain used his quirk to climb up the side of a pretty tall building

The same size as the cliff I fell off of...

Then the villain did the worst thing he could have possibly done to Izuku

He held Izuku in the same way the thug did 10 years ago

This action triggered a panic attack. A really horrible one. Izuku started breathing really hard, sharp breaths and ever since he was first blinded to this very point, Izuku had never cried. Since his eyes weren't used to the tears, instead of tears, blood came out in their place.

Fortunately, Katsuki was watching this with wide eyes and he called over the pros as quick as he could.

The pros and the camera crew arrived about a minute later. The worries of the heroes as well as the murmurs of the crowd watching were all Izuku could hear.

3rd person P.O.V

"What do we do?"

"There's no way up..."

"Poor boy!"

"Wait a minute..."

Suddenly all the pros were looking at one spot directly under Izuku, where there was a semi-thick red liquid...

Izuku's blood

Katsuki saw this and immediately went rage mode.

"AREN'T YOU F**KERS SUPPOSED TO BE HEROES!?! WELL, I DON'T SEE ANY SAVING HERE!!! YOUR JUST GONNA LET A BLIND BOY FEND FOR HIMSELF!?!?! YOU ARE- you are the- worst- heroes... ever..." He collapsed in tears and the R-rated hero, midnight caught him.

"That is the poor boy who went blind all those years ago..." she realised "and this must be his friend..." The heroes were all in a state of shock of what happened, they almost forgot about the villain. "WOW!!!" the villain exclaimed "Some heroes you are! I guess I might as well..."

He threw Izuku off the edge

Screams of the people below including Katsuki could be heard from miles away

Izuku's P.O.V

I can't go...

Not like this..

not...like...THIS!

A black plain choker appeared on his neck and a majestic yet eerie looking creature with wings caught Izuku. It was about the size of a lion.

Imagine it has wings.

It glided down to the ground below and crouched so Izuku could get off

It glided down to the ground below and crouched so Izuku could get off. It gave him a soft purr and put it's head on his hand. A charm in the shape of a skull appeared on Izuku's necklace and the creature shrunk down to the size of a squirrel and jumped on Izuku's shoulder.

"IZUKU!!!" Katsuki yelled in relief. He practically tackled him to the ground in a big hug then dragged him up and out of all the attention

"...What was that?" All-Might said (he was in his skinny form and in the crowd) 

I was planning on making this a cliff hanger but then I thought it was to early on for that!

~Gloomy     Word count: 575