Sports festival 12

UwU

Here is a extra long chapter for you because I might not update tomorrow.

It's just a little short of 2000 words!

Izuku stayed on the beach after the crowd of people and Katsuki left. Three people that looked like they were around 18 years old came up to her, and the blue haired girl started asking questions

 Three people that looked like they were around 18 years old came up to her, and the blue haired girl started asking questions

"Hey! You were amazing in that fight! How old are you? You look really young... do you go to U.A? I bet you do! What class are you in? What's with your bangs? Is something wrong with your eyes?Your pretty strong!"

A blonde boy stepped in and said "I'm sorry about my friend! I'm Mirio, The talkative girls is Nejire, and the goth dude is Tamaki! We're called the big three at school, but we're also the students council members! We have two second years and we were wondering if you would like to join?"

"Wait..." Izuku said. "Your the big three?!? I've heard of you and- and your really strong! Why would you invite a blind girl to the council?"

Nejire looked shocked and said "Your BLIND?!? That gives us even more reason to invite you! You took down that kid without sight!"

Izuku was blushing madly at her praise and said "Well, in that case... I would love to join the council!"

"Great!" Mirio said. Your participating in the sports festival right? After it's over, we will have to say an announcement, so meet us at the podiums, alright?"

"Ok!" Izuku said with mad excitement "I gotta go now, my friend will kill me if I'm not home before dark..."

"Ok..." said Tamaki "See you soon I guess..."

Izuku smiled softly and had Jolt guide her home. When she got home, Mitsuki said "Welcome home dear! Do you mind setting up the table while I cook dinner?"

"I don't mind!" Izuku said. "Let me just change my clothes!"

Izuku headed up to her room and put on a simple white crop top with black sweatpants. She set up the table for four people and asked Mitsuki if she could help with anything else.

"Yes actually! Could you go get Katsuki? Dinner is almost ready."

"Alright." She said with a smile. She went to Katsuki's door and Knocked

"Kacchan?"

"What?"

"C'mon, Dinner is ready!"

"Coming!"

Katsuki opened the door and walked to the dining room with Izuku where, Mitsuki and her husband were putting the food on the table.

They all sat down and Izuku told Katsuki what had happened at the beach.

"Seriously?!? You're in the council? Congrats!" He said in a surprised tone.

"Thanks Kacchan!" She replied