Three new friends:5

I'm gonna say now, if I can't find a proxy animal for each element, i'll use the eevee evolutions from pokemon.

Time skip:10 months later/3rd person P.O.V

It's been 10 months since i've started training

10 months since I got a quirk

10 months since I met my newest friend

And today...

Is the U.A entrance exam

I spent hours each day training with Kacchan and I actually got way better. I learned how to use 'Phantom:Ghost mode' which makes me like a ghost!. I'm invisible and I can go through walls. I now have a fire proxie named Flame, an air proxie named Kuki, and a earth proxie named Chikyu.

Lemme tell you how I got them.

Flame: flashback

I was training on the beach with Kacchan.

Phantom had just finished telling me about weapons that came with each proxie. I was trying really hard to summon them, but I coudn't do it. Kacchan remembered me telling him about the emotions thing so he started provoking me."Damn I thought you were better" "Nerd, fight me!" "You'l; never be as good as me". He avoided saying anything that would really hurt me though.

I got so angry I was on fire

Literally

There was a pheonix probably double the size of me who did the same forehead touch as Phantom.

'Hello' she said in a calm voice 'what would you like to call me?'

I thought about it for a moment and when i turned around I saw (or I guess felt) Phantom circling Kacchan while I think he was emitting flames from his palms

flame...

"I'll call you Flame! Do you like it?" I asked.'Yes!" she said 'I'd like anything you did no matter what.'

Then, a fire shaped charm appeared on my choker. Flame shrunk so she was about half my size now and helped with our training.

Kuki: flashback

I was testing out my new fire powers and I accidentally hit Kacchan!

I swear my heart stopped for a second...

I felt a lot of wind around me and I was suddenly picked up by another proxie which I guess was summoned by my fear.

The proxie took me over to Kacchan and thankfully, he was fine.

"Hello!" Izuku said "I'm guessing you don't have a name either?". The proxie said 'Correct!'. I thought for a bit then abrubtly said "Kuki!". Kuki picked me up and started doing happy flips in the air. I laughed and said "I guess you like it"

As Kuki and Izuku were having fun, a swirl like wind charm appeared on Izuku's choker.

Chikyu: flashback

Me and Kacchan were having a little spar. He had a smirk on his face because he knew he had more experience with his quirk.

He charged at me and I quickly whispered "Ghost mode" making me disappear. Kacchan thought I would attack from behind so he let off a big explosion behind him.

Little did he know, I was trying to outsmart him

I quickly changed into my wind/air form and made him shoot upwards. He let out a yelp of surprise and I used the wind to make him slam into the ground.

"I won... I actually...WON!!! Woop! In your FACE Kacchan!"

Kacchan who was frustrated from the defeat said "Yeah. yeah, congrats or whatever..." then he shot me a playful grin. I was feeling confident and a little cocky when...

Another proxie?!?

This one came up from the ground and had a huge grin.

Imagine she sounds like rainbow dash from my little pony.(The most fitting voice I could think of)

'Heyo!'She yelled in an excited voice 'I'm

'Heyo!'She yelled in an excited voice 'I'm...' she trailed off looking at my expectantly. "Chikyu!"I answered. Chikyu was pretty excited so she grew to the size of a horse and gave me and Kacchan a ride across the shore.

A charm in the shape of a mountain appeared on my choker and Kacchan said "Hey look!". I faced in the direction of his voice and said "I can't 'look'! I'm blind!". Kacchan looked very awkward and said "I almost forgot you were blind..."(HEY READER, I BET YOU DID TOO! ADMIT IT!) Izuku rolled his eyes and said "When I have my quirk activated I can basically see so it's easy to forget"

And with that we continued to ride across the shore.

I feel like I've been writing for HOURS!

*checks the clock*

It's been 30 minutes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh

~Gloomy           Word count:758