description + all that other fun stuff

┗━━━━━━━━━━━♕━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Aurora felt that, even with the short amount of years of time alive, life really wanted to push her into the superhero business. Was she understandably terrified to join? Yes, of course.  Was she willing to go outside her comfort zone for the well being of others? Without a doubt.

Developing powers at the ripe old age of six meant life was eventually going to get hectic for the young girl. They had unexpectedly intruded into her everyday routine without so much as a single care on how it would affect her and her family. 

Albeit it was just her and her uncle they pulled through it all to gather the attention of a worthy mentor. Working alongside one of the legendary green lanterns made school nights busier, to say the least, for the present-day young teen but it also made them fulfilling.

Working with just one hero was nerve-wracking enough to send any unprepared individual running for the nearest exit. Naturally, that meant that working alongside the proteges of some of the biggest heavy hitters of the league was an obvious ticket for a rollercoaster of emotions.

But when you have the power to shape and manipulate the energy emotions give off. Well, it's safe to assume that not everyone was going to enjoy the ride.

Disclaimer:

All rights of anything DC Comics related or any of the media that's used in this book go to the respective owners. I only own Aurora, her uncle and their storylines that I create.

I worked hard to create my characters and ideas for this story so please don't go and steal it. I promise it's not that good.

Warning: superhero violence up ahead