☆ミ Chapter Five - Part Three ☆ミ

~Previously~

"But it was you who wanted to discuss surnames!" Klaus shouts in protest. "Yeah while we were moving!" Five laughs before taking my hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. This boy is too kind really.

Ashley's  PoV

Five drove us to the lab and the entire way there Klaus just blabbered on about this cover story. He sat alone in the backseat right in the middle occasionally poking his head through to ask our opinion. I rode shotgun, as usual, I could tell that Five was slowly getting more and more pissed with every word that came out of Klaus's mouth so I answered on his behalf most of the time. By the time we got to the Lab our story could have been a novel. Klaus had both of us at 16 and the mother was 27, she was a slut and they met at the disco, she liked to screw around with all sorts and was best known for having sex with a dolphin. She wanted an abortion but our dearest daddy talked her out of it. Unexpectantly she had twins (myself and five) named Chloe and Connor. At the first opportunity she got she abandoned us all on the side of a road just outside of Wendy's. Klaus brought us both up and treated us like the best thing ever, he was a very laid back father letting us do whatever as long as we didn't get hurt. There was a whole lot more to the story however I was zoning in and out, trying to keep Five from tearing the steering wheel off and smacking Klaus with it.

Finally we made it into the doctor's office, Klaus managed to work some kind of magic allowing us to ask the man again. I was leaning against the glass and staring right into the man's soul, trying to be intimidating but it may be hopeless. "Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you" The doctor states from across the desk. I groan and roll my eyes while Five speaks for me "Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." he sighs with anger evident in his voice. "Well, that's not my problem" The doctor smugly smiles. "Do you want us to make it your problem buddy?" I shout walking over and slamming my hands down next to Fives. The doctor gulps staring at both of us for a second "S-sorry. Now there's really nothing more I can do, so--" he starts but Klaus intervenes. "And what about my consent?" he asks. Let's see how this plays out I guess... "
"Excuse me?"
"Who gave you permission...to lay your hands...on my son?" Klaus finishes pointing at Five and putting on an upset and shaky voice. A smile creeps onto my face knowing exactly where this was leading. Klaus and I used to fake this all the time to get free food off cafes. Surprisingly we only got denied once. Both the doctor and Five look completely lost at this point asking "what?"
"You heard me"
"I didn't touch your son."
"Oh, really? Well then how did he get that swollen lip then?" and so it begins. "He doesn't have a swollen li--" SMACK. Klaus gets up out the chair and punches Five surprising him and causing him to gasp and take a step back. A small laugh escapes my mouth before I run over and grab Five tilting his head around to check for any serious damage. Klaus takes a deep breath in before saying "I want it. Name, please. Now or I'll have to hurt her too". "You wouldn-" The next thing I knew I was the one being punched, it caught me off guard as I almost stumble to the floor but Five catches me just before I hit it. "JESUS CHRIST KLAUS!" Five shouts setting me down and moving my hair out of my face. "Five shush it's ok, I'm fine just a bloody nose, let me get up you're making me look bad" I chuckle, he was breathing heavily panicking in case I was hurt, this made me smile even more, who knew he could care so much about little old me? He helps me up, just in time to see Klaus smash a snow globe against his head, I gasp covering my mouth while Five just smirks still refusing to let go of me in case I was hurt. The doctor goes to call security "Uh Uh that's not how this game works young man" I smile grabbing the phone and handing it over to the eager Klaus next to me. "There's been an assault in Mr.Big's office, and we need security, now. Schnell!" He acts as though he's in distress before shouting quickly in German, this causes me to straighten my back and practically jump to attention. Five notices and simply rubs my back whispering "You're fine, no Nazi's here" The doctor just stares at us all in shock unsure of what to do next, Klaus gets his attention by purposely getting the man's name wrong "In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, 'What the hell happened?' And we're" Klaus starts to fake cry and I get the hint joining him but forcing myself to cry, tears starting to appear in the corners of my eyes. "Gonna tell them that you beat the shit out of us." Klaus finishes, leaving the man in even more of a shocked state.

"You're gonna do great in prison, Grant
Trust me, I've been there.
Little piece of chicken like you.
Oh, my God, you're gonna get passed around like a You're just You're gonna do great.
That's all I'm saying."

"You're a real sick bastard."

"Thank you"

We all stand staring at the man waiting for him to cave in. Must have been quite a sight, as we all had the same wild smirk on our face, scary shit man, scary shit;.

Five's PoV

We storm out of the building no closer to figuring out how the world comes to its grizzly end, I'm beginning to lose hope, if we don't find out who this eye belongs to then its goodbye world, and it was shit while it lasted. "For god's sake, why is everyone so useless around here!" Ash shouts kicking a pebble in the process. "They have to be hiding something, we will be back that's for sure." I sigh sitting on the steps, "Maybe like a black market scheme he has set up, If he was willing to show us the record after a little convincing just think of what else he could have done." she suggests kicking another stone, this one hitting Klaus. "Hey watch it!" He cries before sitting next to me and stroking his toe. "No you watch I---- AHHH DOG!" She shouts sprinting over to the puppy and smothering it in love and kisses. I can't help but smile at the scene and for a brief moment I forget all about the stress of the apocalypse. Klaus quickly brings me back into reality though... reminding me of the 20 bucks I owe him. "The apocalypse is coming, and all you can think about is getting high?" I stare at my brother in dismay, I don't want to fund his drug habit however I also might need him in the future, and I weigh up my options. "Well, I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's a-rumblin'." He smiles patting his stomach.

"Ugh Ashley was right, why is everyone so useless." I groan looking back over to Ashley and seeing that she was now chatting away to the man who seemed to be the owner of the dog, while rolling the ball for it. I must have been staring for a while as Klaus starts to laugh a little. "Hey, you know, I've just now realized why you're so uptight." He smiles looking over at me then Ashley. "You must be horny as hell!" He laughs punching my side. Ughhh Klaus. All those years by yourself. It's gotta screw with your head, being alone." He continues resting his head on his propped up arm. "Solitude can get to the human mind quickly but I improvised and made myself a friend in order to keep my sanity" I quickly blurt out hoping to shut the man up by confusing him. "Huh? So you weren't the only human?" He asks "Only human? Yes I was that" I smile as Ashley rolls on the ground playing with the dog, Dolores was a great friend, she got me through tough times but deep down I knew that nothing could compare with my Ashley. Klaus continued to ramble for a while before I got fed up, jumping away and snatching up Ashley into a taxi.

"Just keep driving" I signal to the surprised driver as he nods and does as I said. "Five, see when the apocalypse is over, can we get a dog?" Ashley asks, her eyes still full of excitement from playing with the puppy. "When the end of the world is over, you can get whatever you want" I say kissing the top of her head and blinking away a few tears, this had to work, I had to find a way to save us no matter what I can't let the world burn. I won't let Ashley turn into Ash...

A/N
Sorry for only releasing the one chapter today but I want to make a few changes and tweak the next one for a bit longer, also THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Over 400 reads already you are all increadible like jesus christ! Love you all so much and remember to vote if you enjoyed this part and leave any comments you want! Remember to follow me too for some updates as to the books progress and to find out when I've posted new chapters!!! BYeeeee