EIGHTTEEN

"jordan wasn't the brightest crayon in the box"

symere

every single bone in my body ached like a bitch right now.

i don't know how long it's been since rakim captured me. it felt like months, but i knew that it was only a day or so since i've been tied to this bed, but all i knew was that i was laying in a pool of my own dried up blood, my eyes couldn't open completely because i was beaten so badly that both of them swelled up like a balloon, my head pounded so badly i felt like my brain was about to burst through my skull, and my asshole felt like it was bleeding.

friday was the best day of my life - jordan took me to see one of my favorite bands, we had fun together, we went back to his house and we had the best sex i've ever had in my life, and i fell asleep in his arms.

only for it to be followed with the man who made my life a living hell finding me and capturing me once more.

contrary to popular belief, i did put up a fight when he found me, it's just that my body went into shock upon being captured again, so my reaction was a little late, but once i snapped out of it, i hit, kicked, screamed, bit, anything i could to get away from him, but by that point he was already shoving me into his backseat and locking me in.

and all my fighting back did was make my beating even more brutal as he wasted no time dragging me up into my old bedroom and beating the absolute shit out of me, just absolutely relentlessly pummeling me, i had no chance of adequately defending myself so i just curled up into a ball while he punched, kicked, and stomped me while he berated me for "betraying him" and daring to leave him when he's done so much for me.

so for the day or so i've been here, my time has basically been divided into three things: getting beaten, getting raped, and crying myself to sleep.

 oh, and he unties me so i could go to the bathroom - only because he said he doesn't want to clean up piss and shit, but he stands in the bathroom and watches me while i use the bathroom to make sure i don't try to escape.

he does leave me alone in my room though, only because i have no chance of getting loose. i've tried to shimmy my way out of the restraints, but he tied me up so tight that the rope might cut off my circulation or something. 

to make a long story short: i was miserable.

the good news was that he couldn't keep me like this for too long. not too many people care about me, but some people still do, and when people notice that i'm missing from school and that i haven't been around, people are going to get suspicious and start looking for me, and since i already told two people about what happened to me, (one of those people being jahseh, who i'm sure told stokeley about it) 

but until that happened and people took notice to me being missing, this was my life. the fact that it wouldn't be long didn't really help, because when you're miserable, minutes feel like days.

so i laid on my bed, shutting my eyes and attempting to go to bed and ignore the excruciating pain i was in.

that was, until i heard some commotion downstairs.

i heard the sound of the front door slamming multiple times, and i was startled, but i thought nothing of it, maybe that was just more of rakim's friends and his clientele