Larry - Yes, Daddy

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, baby," Harry stoked Louis cheek and Louis pressed into the touch. "Go back to the bed. Hands and knees," Harry ordered.

Louis scrambled back on the sheets and place himself how Harry desired. He pushed his ass out knowing Harry would love it.

"So pretty, baby," Harry breathed. Harry shuffled through the heavy wooden box to find what he wanted while he talked. "Daddy has to punish you now, baby. But if you're good and take your punish like I know you can, then Daddy has a reward for you."

Louis moaned quietly and nodded.

Harry hummed, pleased, when he found what he wanted. He put the box down on the dresser and carried his tools over to the bed. He dropped them onto the duvet.

"I want you look at me and nowhere else. Come here," Harry ordered.

Louis' eyes snapped to Harry's and he crawled over to where Harry was standing at the edge of the bed.

"Give my your hands." Louis offered them up. Harry took them and placed one on each side of the bed post. Then he reached over and grabbed the leather cuffs attached to a chain. He closed them tightly around Louis' wrist around the post so he was locked to it.

"Sit up on your knees, baby." Louis did. Harry leaned in and ran his hand through Louis hair. "Not a single word except the count okay?"

Louis nodded, eyes glued to Harry. Harry leaned over and grabbed the small wooden paddle with an "H" shaped hole in it.

"Ready, baby?"

Louis whined low but nodded.

"Daddy loves you," was the last thing Harry said before he landed the first smack across Louis' still cloth-covered bum.

"One," Louis stated proudly.

A pride that Harry was going to soon replaced with desperation. He landed a second smack on the other cheek causing Louis to squeak.

"Two."

Less prideful. Harry smiled.

Next landed two consecutive swats, one to each cheek.

"Three. Four." Louis was definitely getting less powerful.

"So pretty," Harry said off-handedly when he saw Louis' head drop against his arms.

He delivered a well-place smack across the right cheek and Louis' body trembled.

"Five." Louis' voice was shaking.

Another.

"Six."

Another.

"S-seven." Louis choked out. He was crying now, his tears silent on his face.

"Doing so good for Daddy. Taking your punishment so well," Harry cooed.

Another hit. Louis' legs gave out and he sat down on the bed.

"Uh, uh. Up." Louis sat back up and hugged the post tighter. "Two will be added on for your disobedience."

"Yes, daddy," Louis sobbed. He was full on crying now. Tears flowing freely.

Another two quick smacks to the same cheek and Louis had to bite his lip as not to scream Harry's name.

"Eight. N-," Louis swallowed, "Nine."

"God, baby. You're so good," Harry squeezed the warm cheeks in his hand. "You don't know what you do to me."

Louis' back arched and he keened with the praise. Harry landed another hit.