Crashed

WARNING: This chapter includes somewhat violence. I honestly have no idea if this should even be a disclaimer, but I'll put is as one just in case. You have been warned. (You probably already know what violence it is front the title.) Oh, and there's swearing.

The idea for Crashed is based on Mershey1's  The Quarrel Of Instant Regret, which is part of her Bughead Oneshots.

"What? What happened?"

Betty's P.O.V.

"What the hell?" I said, my eyes scanning over the endless sheets of homework. "How do you understand any of this?"

"Come on, Betty," Juggy said. "It's easy."

"For you, yeah. For me? Not so much. Besides, you're supposed to be helping me with this. That's why you're here, isn't it?"

Jug's lips twitched, a smile forming. I leaned against him and carefully reread the question. Then I asked him if I was supposed to do what I thought.

"Kind of," he said.

He told me what I had wrong, and this time, I actually understood it.

When I wrote down the answer, he hesitated a moment as he read over it. Then he nodded and said, "Wow, you actually got it right."

I laughed and playfully shoved his shoulder. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"Calm down, Betty," he said with a grin. "We still have to go over all the rest of this."

"Right," I murmured, unfolding my arms and picking up the pencil again.

We went over a few more questions until we were both too tired to do the rest. There were only three more questions, so I could do them in the morning before school.

I really wanted to stay the night, but I knew I would be getting a lot of shit from my mom the next day if I did. So I started getting ready to leave when Jughead said, "Do you want me to take you home?"

I paused for a minute, then said, "Sure. But just don't drop me off right at my house. My mom will freak out if she sees me on your motorcycle. Just drop me off at the corner."

"Got it," he said, handing me his helmet as he climbed onto his motorcycle.

I secured the helmet and straddled the seat behind him, arms sliding around his waist. The motorcycle revved before speeding off into the night.

Jughead drove me to the corner of my street, and I handed him his helmet back and kissed him before walking to my house.

I had to glance back to see if he was wearing his helmet. I don't know why. I usually didn't, but this time I did, maybe because I had this feeling that he should be wearing it this time.

When I saw him speed away, helmet on his head, I exhaled in relief and continued walking home.

* * *

I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone ringing. I tiredly picked it up and checked the name caller. Archie. I put the phone to my ear.

"Archie, what is it?"

"Betty? It's about Jughead. Something happened to him."

My heart sped up. "What? What happened?"

"He got in an accident."

A/N
Sorry to leave it like this, but I feel like that's the best way to end this chapter. Part two coming soon!...Hopefully.

Published 04/17/19