Murderer 12 Violent

Start from the beginning

When he ran to the police station, he saw a child standing in front of the big police station. He looked up at the top of the building and looked down at a business card. He looked hesitant.

"Children, are you looking for someone?" Bai Chi took breakfast for two steps. Maybe he didn't seem to be too threatening. The child didn't have any defences. He just nodded and showed him. The business card on hand.

Baichi looked down and saw the business card of Zhan Zhao. He looked at the child again. He saw a boy of about six or seven years old. He was a little thin, but he looked very healthy. He was sporty and his skin was bronze. Look at the five senses and find that the child is very good looking, not cute, but this child is rare and beautiful, but the expression on the face is not mature at this age.

"You look for Dr.Zhan Zhao? I am with him in an office. I will take you there." Bai Chi tried to make himself look more amiable. He also handed a small dumpling to the past. "Did you have breakfast?"

The child in front of Baichi was running to find Luoyang in Zhanzhao. He looked at the little brother "Big Brother" with this big-eyed babyface in front of him. He couldn't help but ask: "You...and the police?"

"Yeah." Baichi nodded excitedly.

"That..." Luoyang looked at it early and said, "I have had breakfast... You, adult?"

"..." Bai Chi felt that there was a basin of cold water in the air and the heart was suddenly pulled out.

Luoyang saw this person in front of a serious blow, and realized that he was wrong, and quickly reached out and patted him, saying: "You... it doesn't look so small."

"Really?" Baichi stopped painting circles and looked up at him.

Luoyang really wants to reach out and touch his head. He sees the water in his eyes, and the tail behind him keeps shaking. He said that the police are really different.

"Right, you are looking for Dr Zhan Zhao, go, follow me." Bai Chi reached out and wanted to go to Luoyang's hand. Luoyang suddenly shocked and looked straight ahead, as if he saw something, then turned around. run.

"Hey..." Baichi ran a few steps, "Children? Children..." But Luoyang has disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"Weird." Bai Chi was a little confused, turned and wanted to go back, cold and could not be hit by a person who was rushing out.

"Oh," Baichi stunned, and everything on his hand fell to the ground. On his own shoulders, Bai Chi bent over and licked things, wondering, what happened to this early morning? He thought about it again. I just hit him. He seems to have seen it. He is the vice-captain of the dark group. What is it called... It seems like Yu.

Walking out of the elevator with breakfast, He saw Zhan Zhao coming out of the bathroom. "Brother..." Bai Chi just shouted and saw Zhan Zhao rushing up. "Chichi, I want Xiaolongbao!"

"Give, there is soy milk." Baichi gave Zhan Zhao early, saying: "Brother, there is a child downstairs who seems to be looking for you."

"Really? Is it very dark? Person ?" Zhan Zhao didn't eat breakfast and quickly asked Bai Chi.

"I said that I would bring him up. He suddenly ran for himself... Brother? Where are you going?" Bai Chi's words have not been finished yet, and Zhan Zhao goes back early and rushes out.