Killer Training Camp 04 Band

"Who are you?!" The plastic bag on the punk woman's hand fell to the ground, and a few cans of beer rolled out, giving a sharp sound of metal scratching the ground and rolling aside.
The girl has already run forward a few steps, staring vigilantly at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.
The two men standing in front of the door are also looking at the girl.
Although dressed up quite mature, But they can see that she is very young and should be no more than twenty years old, but her face is white, exaggerated smoky makeup and purple lipstick. It will make people look at her appearance for a while. The unusually thin, tight-fitting black clothes made her figure look small and her head slightly larger.
Bai Yutang frowned and stared at her for a while: "Do you take drugs?"
Not only the girl but also Zhan Zhao is in a glimpse. However, Zhan Zhao absolutely believes that Bai Yutang's judgment in this regard, and then look closely, found that the girl is indeed a little different - sick.
"You... don't you talk nonsense?" The girl was scared and reached for the beer on the floor, but the outstretched hand twitched abnormally.
Zhan Zhao began to roll a can with his feet and handed it to her.
The girl grabbed it, and stunned the two, and quickly stood up and turned to leave.
"What is your relationship with Qi Lei?" Zhan Zhao suddenly asked.
The girl stopped and slowly turned around and asked, "Do you know my brother?"
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other and did not expect that this girl turned out to be Qi Lei's sister.
"What is your name?" Bai Yutang asked.
Perhaps because of the unique atmosphere of the police, the girls seem to be afraid of Bai Yutang, and hesitated a little, "Qi Le."
Immediately, there was some necessity to ask: "Why are you looking for my brother? He, he is not at home."
"Where did he go?" Bai Yutang asked quietly.
"I don't know." she stunned her shoulder. "I haven't seen him for a few days. Even the band's practice he did not attend, and the economic company's interviews have been ruined."
"You don't know where he went?" Bai Yutang asked.
"Oh..." she looked up and took a look at Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang.
"Look at the look of the two of you, Unlike those creditors, what is it about finding my brother? "
" Does your brother shoot?" Bai Yutang ignored the question of her and then asked questions.
"Ha??" she shrugged with a funny smile. "You kidding? My brother will only play bass! Shoot?"
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other again and they were somewhat hesitant.
"This is your brother?" Bai Yutang took out the photo and showed dunno the girl.
She looked suspiciously, nodded, she seemed to feel something, and twitched and opened her mouth: "Who are you?... I, my brother, what happened to him?"
Bai Yutang took out the documents and showed them to her.
"Police? Are you a policeman? I know, my brother is sick again?" she was anxious. "He is sleeping, not intentional, don't be embarrassed!"
"...Let go in and we talk about it?" Zhan Zhao saw that she was a little angry and pointed to the open door.
She calmed her breath, nodded and took the lead in the room.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao also followed.
his house was a house of fewer than forty pings. It has a simple structure, a narrow kitchen and a toilet, and a bedroom. The light in the room is very poor. She ran to open the curtains and windows, the air circulated, the room was very messy, the beer bottles on the floor, and the mouldy fast food lunch box.
She was a little embarrassed to clean up: "It's messy."
Zhan Zhao looked at the house, kitchen, bedroom, toilet. His brow gradually picked up: "Do you live with your brother?"
"No." she shook her head. "My brother, he is sick, and he can't live with people."
"Is it sleepwalking?" Bai Yutang stared at the wall with a few messy bloody punches. "Who did your brother fight?"
"Call" she sat on the bed, took out the cigarette and licked it into her mouth, reached out and touched the lighter.
"He can't really stand it anymore, it will be very violent, and he will make himself a ghost..." After a few hard works, the lighter couldn't turn on.
"Have your brother shared with others?" Zhan Zhao asked.
"No!" Qi Le took a look at Zhan Zhao, " Like I said that he would sleepwalk, can't live with others!" Throw the lighter that doesn't work aside.
"Let's just say, my brother, is there something wrong with him?"
......
"He is suspected of serial killing, and he is already dead." Bai Yutang said slowly.
Qi Le looked up at the two people, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang are somewhat intolerable.
Quickly underneath, she took the cigarette out of her mouth and threw it away. She took out the cigarette box and took out a cigarette into her mouth, Then, she went to pick up the lighter that she had just been thrown away by her and lowered her head, but the tears had fallen out and, She finally picked up the lighter, but her face was already exhausted, sitting on the ground, she was desperately Wiping tears, "I expected that there will be such a day, it is his disease!"
"Why didn't you go to see a doctor if he was sick?" Bai Yutang asked. '
"we went to a doctor! The doctor prescribed the medicine for sleeping. He always eats it, but it didn't help at all!!" Qi Le gritted her tears. "He became terrible every day! I don't know, if he is not a bad guy, it's just a good day!"
"Your brother..." Zhan Zhao said while watching Qi Le, "Have he ever said that he felts that he lives in another person?"
Qi Le looked up in amazement: "How do you know?"
"What was his condition?" Zhan Zhao continued to ask, "Which doctor diagnosed his sleepwalking?"
"He... He will wake up after he falls asleep, and then He will be like a person who is not like my brother. He will change back the next morning. He often tells me that he feels that there is another person in his body." Qi Le wiped her tears. "My brother saw a lot of doctors and said that he is sleepwalking."
"Cat, what's wrong?" Bai Yutang saw that Zhang Zhao's face didn't look good, and seems worried.
"Which doctor did your brother went to see?" Zhan Zhao continued to ask.
"At first, it was only the doctor in the infirmary... Later, I went to see a psychiatrist..." Qi Le looks puzzled, "What happened?"
Zhan Zhao sighed: "Have you ever seen a psychiatrist?"
Qi Le thought about it and shook her head: "Where, Where did you go to see him?" Zhan Zhao stood up, silenced for a moment, staring at the red blood prints on the wall and slowly said: "Your brother is not mentally ill, It's a mental illness, to be exact...he has a split disorder."
"Personality... split?" Qi Le looked up at Zhan Zhao inexplicably. "What... What do you mean?"
"It means that there was another person in your brother." Zhan Zhao looked at Qi Le. "The one who came out at night is not your brother, but another person. Your brother's subconscious created him, but he Developed into an existence that your brother can't control."
"I... I don't understand." Qi Le shook his head in confusion.
"Your brother is not a bad guy, just has a common body with the bad guy." Bai Yutang simply summed up.
......
"Do you want to be tight?" Zhan Zhao asked with some worries about Qi Le who was sitting still.
Qi Le looked up, "How is my brother dead?"
...
Zhan Zhao was asked a question, opened his mouth, he did not know how to answer.
"I killed him." Bai Yutang said calmly. She looked at him with some surprise.
"Oh... your brother was using a sniper rifle." Zhan Zhao was anxious and wanted to explain.
She interrupted him: "Was it at night?"
"Yeah." Zhan Zhao nodded helplessly.
"That is, what you killed was the bad guy who lives in my brother?" Qile asked.
Bai Yutang does not speak.
"My brother wanted to die for a very long time." Qi Le lowered her head and stopped talking.
Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang left the low-rent housing and went to the car.
Along the way, Bai Yutang did not say a word while Zhan Zhao followed him.
After getting in the car, he adjusted the rearview mirror and Bai Yutang started the car. "Next, we go to the activity room to find the band."
He couldn't get an answer from Zhan Zhao.
Turning around, he saw Zhan Zhao sitting quietly and watching him intently.
Bai Yutang smiled bitterly: "What happened?"
Still no words, after a while of silence, Zhan Zhao seriously asked: "Xiao Bai, how many people have you killed?"
Bai Yutang stunned, turned back and looked ahead. "Qie Lei is the 49th."
Zhan Zhao is still serious: "Do you remember?"
Bai Yutang did not speak, and at the same time looked at the front with a blank look and nodded.
"How many people have you saved?" Zhan Zhao continued to ask.
......
Bai Yutang turned his face to look at Zhan Zhao, their eyes met, Zhan Zhao reached out to organize Bai Yutang's hair: "You don't remember?"
Bai Yutang seized the hand of Zhan Zhao and whispered: "Cat..."
Zhan Zhao's line of sight has not been withdrawn, and he said slowly: "Yutang, you are really kind."
Putting on the hand of Zhao, Bai Yutang bowed his head and smiled: "You are not afraid of my animal hair?"