Prologue

The only thing he saw on their faces was disguise. Pure hate.

Louis never thought his life would turn out this way. He was always optimistic. He used to be optimistic. He thought of love as a feeling everyone deserves to experience. Oh boy, he still thinks that way. But things have changed. Louis' life has changed.

Although he's still the same person, everyone thinks of him differently. You can't judge a person only by their mistakes,can you? Louis thought.

Currently, he was walking down the hall of his hell of a school. He walks past his 'friends', they don't even notice him. He walks past the girls, who used to be all over him, they look at him as if he looked like shit. But maybe he did, though. He hasn't slept in what feels like 4 days, hasn't eaten for almost 2 days. He has heavy bags under his eyes, his clothes look old and dirty. His hair is a bloody mess, he noticed that this morning, so he pulled of a simple dark green beanie.

This is what his life was like for the past week. Who thought a professor could ruin your life just like that? Louis' thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Lou?"Calum said, touching Louis' shoulder.

"Yeah?" Louis said, not believing his voice. It sounded so low and raspy, unlike his usual voice.

"Listen, I know you don't want to talk about this, but please, I beg you. Just say one word. Yes or no?" Calum said, and Louis knew exactly what he meant.

"No." Louis answered simply.

"Thank God" Calum said, relief washing through his body. He hugged Louis, "I thought..I didn't believe it...its just wasn't...very much like you..." he said, and for the first time in what feels like forever Louis felt better. He felt like someone really believed him.

"Calum..I..."Louis said, well, tried to say, but tears couldn't help but form in his eyes.

"Shhhhh...its okay." Calum said hugging Louis. Lets not forget the fact that they were in the middle of their school hallway, and, of course, everybody had to stare at them.

"Just so you know, we don't believe her. You are better that that." One of the popular girls said, smiling at Louis.

"What?" he asked, shock clear in his eyes.

"Did you really think we would go to the principle, asking him to kick that bitch out of the school, and just believe that you slept with her? Never." Grace said.

"You...you did that?"Louis was so confused. He thought everybody hated him.

Of course they don't. They all love him. He is the sun of the university. But sometimes the sky gets so clouded...

"Of course we did, if you liked an asshole with a bitch of a mother, that does not make you a slut, Louis." Mary said, smiling.

Wow, they really don't hate me.. Louis thought.

"Thank you very much, girls, I didn't know you did that. I really appreciate it." Louis said, smiling. As he started to walk away, a shoulder bumped into him

"Oops,I'm sorr-"Louis said, as he looked the boy into his eyes. He was unfamiliar, but absolutely stunning. Louis was mesmerized.

It was a boy. Definitely taller that Louis. Green eyes, curly hair. Louis can swear he has never seen anything more beautiful.

"Hi,I'm s-" the boy started, then stopped, looking around. "Watch where you're going"he said, walking away.

What did just happen? Louis thought.

The boy was walking next to Zayn Malik. Of course. Louis' only bully.

"Who's that?" He asked Calum.

"That's...umm....I'm not quite sure what his name is, but he's Zayn's...I believe cousin."Calum said.

"Oh..alright." for the first time in this week Louis actually smiled. No reason. He just felt like it.

"Lou, it's the first day of school, chill. She got kicked out a week ago. She won't come back. Everyone knows she lied." Calum said.

"I know, C" Louis smiled again.

Wow..so does this mean its not as bad as I thought?

He really hoped that it would go back to normal. No Mrs. Calder-no problems!