For Loving Zayn.

"Welcome to the club of the gays" Zayn laughed. "Except Pez" he added, wrapping his arm around Liam's shoulder.

"Wait, you...?" Louis didn't really know what to say, but it wasn't like he was feeling uncomfortable.

"Come sit with me, doll." Harry said. Louis moved closer and sat next to the boy.

"So, Truth or Dare Liam" Perrie said.

"Dare."

"Oo let's show the boy something so that he isn't so confused." Perrie said. "Kiss the person you like the most in this room."

Liam. He. He kissed Zayn. What.

"They're in love. Isn't that beautiful." Harry whispered, hot breath fanning over Louis' ear.

"You taste like strawberries, love" Zayn said. Liam was smiling super duper wide.

"Sounds like a song" Harry added and winked at Louis.

"Ash?" Harry asked.

"Truth." Ashley said. She's so pretty.

"Who's the most beautiful person on earth?" Zayn cracked at the moment.

"See, Camille's not here and suddenly the atmosphere changed from Pornhub to Jane Austin." Perrie said. Louis found himself laughing. 

"That's easy,Cara is." Ashley said with a smile.

"Look at you, I'm proud." Zayn said, smiling. Wow that boy is actually nice.

"You're cute." Louis said, meaning it.

"Thank you." Cara answered with such a warm smile it made Louis melt.

These guys are awesome.

"Sunshine." Harry whispered to his ear. "It's your turn to ask."

+++

They played for hours. A lot of truths were said, a lot of kisses were shared, and most importantly, A LOT of shots were taken.

"So..will you marry me?" Louis asked.

"You're drunk, love" Harry answered. He refused to drink.

"But I wanna marry you, Harry. It rhymeeeesssss." Louis whined.

Harry just laughed. "Why don't I take you to your dorm, hm?"

"Yes, Harold, take me home."

"Ahah, what's your dorm number?" Harry asked, in absolute awe.

"D-28" Louis said. "Can you spoon me, please?" Louis whined again.

"I need to take you home, Zayn is passed away and Liam needs to go too."

"I can go with him, I'm in the room D-19 which is a couple of doors away from his." Liam replied.

Cara and Ashley left a couple of hours ago, Louis believes Calum called him about 10 times, but he doesn't remember for sure.

"Great! I'll drive you both to the dorms." Harry smiled. "Let's go."

He tried taking Louis' hand, but Louis wouldn't get up.

"Come on, sun." Harry tried.

"Let me sleep, 'Arry." Louis said, flipping him off. That made Harry smile for sure.

"Okay." Harry smiled and the next thing Louis knew, he was in Harry's arms.

"Harold...'Arry. HAZZA!" Louis smiled.

"What, Lou?" Harry felt so good.

"Hazza! I'll call you Hazza. My tall Hazza." Louis said, and fell asleep after that.

"Do you like him?" Liam asked, smiling.

"Yeah...he's..he's out of this world" Harry said, carefully placing Louis in the back seat of his car. "He's so small, I could carry him in my pocket."

"He is. But he's also very broken. You two will be high together, but make sure you hold him tight. Because if you drop him from that kind of highness, there will be nothing left in him." Liam smiled, patting Harry's shoulder.

Harry reached for his phone and took a photo of Louis, sleeping, wrapped in the blanket Harry had in the back of his car, with his hair messy.

"Stalker much?" Liam laughed.

"Shut up and get in the car, loser." Harry joked. They both laughed and Harry drove them to their dorm.

"Lee" Harry called.

"Hm?" Liam answered.

"Thank you."

"What for?"

"For loving Zayn. For changing Zayn." He smiled and turned around, leaving Liam standing by Louis' dorm door.

••••••••

Hiiiii. So I wrote the last chapters a while ago, was too scared to post them. But today I wrote this and i was like "fuck it" and i posted a countdown on my instagram saying i'll post the prologue and the first chapter in 24 hours. If you don't follow me on instagram, i'm @larryisourhomex , i'm a fan acc :)

-Anna💙