The Last Letter.

-H-

Harry doesn't want to live, but he wants to beat that Nick's arse so badly. He wants to choke him with his bare hands. Life is fucking unfair.

He got all his clothes from Zayn and his house, Zayn was asleep. And now he's at a beach, sitting and crying like a school girl.

I am Golden. I drew Louis. I am the one who Louis must kiss. I love him.

Ugh, fuck this.

Don't you call him baby,
We're not talking lately,
But don't you call him what you used to call me...

I, I confess, I can tell that you were at your best
I'm selfish, so I'm hating it.
I noticed that there's a piece of you in how I dress
Take it as a compliment...

I, I just miss your accent and your friends, did you know I still talk to them?

Harry doesn't know what he's writing or why he's writing, he just needs to let it all out.

He turned the paper around and started writing.

"Hi. I'm Golden. I know you probably won't believe me, but look at the handwriting. I'm Harry. Yeah, weird, I know. I just wanted to let you know that I love you. He lied. I don't think I can live without you, but I think if you know he lied maybe you'd like me as much as I love you. You're my sunshine, my sunflower. I don't think you realize how much you mean to me. The first day I saw you, Zayn and I talked about you all night. Did you feel the sparks when I touched you too? Did you feel like you'd explode if I wasn't by your side? Did you even suppose I was Golden even after I told you I was not? I hoped you did, but now I know you didn't. And it breaks my heart. I could write a million songs about you, your face is hung up high in my room. You will never understand how hard it was for me not to run to you any second and yell "I'm Golden!"  and have the possibility to kiss you. But no, I was selfish enough to make you wait and make up that stupid game. And now I lost you. You're not mine. But he doesn't deserve your heart. He doesn't deserve you to even breath next to him. I promise, Zayn and I will come out, we were planning it for a long time. Don't know if out parents will accept that or not, but that is who we are, and we can never change that. Do you know who you are? Do you even know how much you mean to me? I call you sunshine because you are a true sunshine. When I'm with you, it's like you energize me. You give me power and a will to live. Without you I'd still be the boring Harry who likes to wreck everybody. I have known you for a month, but I can never describe my feelings for you. And yes, I'm so selfish that I will give this letter to you, because I can't live without you. I am that selfish, that I will do anything just to get you to be mine. You are my home, Louis. I love you.
                             -Golden Styles and                           
                  maybe future Tomlinson.x."

For a moment he hesitated, wanted to burn the letter. But no, Harry Styles never chickens out. He folded the letter and went to his car. He drove home, but not where his heart belongs, just to the place Zayn and him share. It was 5am and he doesn't think Zayn will be awake.

As he entered the house, he left the letter on the kitchen table with a note.

"Zayn, please give this to Louis. Tell him I'm sorry for everything. Harry."

He left the note and went back to his car.

Meanwhile...

-L-

"I can't believe I finally met you!" Louis screams from excitement.

"Yeah, babe. I was excited too." Nick says.

"What's your favorite Golden letter, by the way?" Louis wanted to ask this for a long time now.

"Uhm...the..the second one." Nick said.

That's weird.

"The one where you say you like the color of my eyes?" Louis asks.

"Yes!!! Yes, I was so excited when I wrote that one."

Okay, it makes sense now.

"Yeah, mine too."

+++

Louis spent the whole day with Nick, even though he didn't want to. When he got back to the dorms he saw worried Zayn with Calum.

"Hey?" He asked, as Zayn jumped from his bed.

"LOUIS! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Zayn asked. "HARRY'S GONE."

"WHAT?" Louis was so shocked.

"THAT GRIMSHIT IS NOT GOLDEN. HARRY IS GOLDEN! HE IS YOUR GOLDEN. WE KNEW IT FROM THE START!" Calum yelled.

WHAT THE FUCK.

HARRY IS GOLDEN?!

Louis doesn't remember anything after that. He remembers darkness. Just darkness.

-H-

Harry was drunk. He bought scotch from some weird store and was drinking all day. Currently, he was laying on the beach, eating crisps and watching the sunset with a broken heart. He was thinking about finding some motel to spend the night at, when he saw a familiar car pulled over.

"Zayn?"

He saw Zayn get out of the car and run towards him.

"What are you doing here? How did you even find me?" Harry was so confused.

"I created your instagram, dumbass. I can know where you are because I have access to your account! But that's not the point. I'm officially your postman now." He handed a piece of folded paper to Harry. He also had a plastic bag in his hands. "You should come home, Harry. I love you" he said and then left.

Harry decided to open and see what the paper said.

I want to write you a song,
One as beautiful as you are sweet,
With just a hint of pain
For the feeling that I get when you are gone,
I wanna write you a song...

I want to lend you my coat,
One that's as soft as your cheek,
So when the World is cold you will have a hiding place you can go.
I wanna lend you my coat...

Everything I need I get from you,
Giving back is all I want to do...

I want to build you a boat,
One as strong as you are free,
So anytime you think that your heart is gonna sink, you know it won't.
I wanna build you a boat...

I want to write you a song,
One to make your heart remember me,
So anytime I'm gone you can listen to my voice and sing along.
I wanna write you a song,

I want to write you a song...

Dear Golden. Hello. I made the biggest mistake in my life. You saw me, with him. I didn't know he was lying, but now I know what he wants. His mom probably sent him there. But how did he know about Golden? I really want to find out. And I have a great plan. What if I pretend that I'm clueless about who the real Golden is, and play along to see what he wants. I hope that doesn't break you. I love you with all my heart, Harry. I can't imagine myself without you. When I didn't know you were Golden, I didn't know what to do. I liked you, and I loved Golden. Turns out I was correct. Even if you were't Golden I'd still love you. You are my sweet, very tall but very fragile Harry. And you are so thoughtful, so caring. I never knew a person could be so romantic. I was so stupid not to realize you were Golden, my Golden. You're always in my heart, yours sincerely, Louis Tomlinson and maybe future Styles x :)

••••

Hiiiii. I love this chapter with my whole body soul and spirit. Hope you like it as well. Love youuuu

-Anna💙