Greetings From Harry.

Louis woke up with a pounding head, but a smile spread over his face.

"Hello, bitch." He heard Calum saying.

"Good morning to you too."

"Mind explaining where the fuck were you last night?"

"I was with- OH SHIT! LAST NIGHT!" Louis yelled, suddenly remembering the drinks, the conversations, Harry and Zayn....

"What? Can you explain please?" Calum sounded annoyed but excited.

"ZAYN AND LIAM! THEY'RE DATING! AND THEY ARE SO NICE AND KIND!" Louis jumped up and started walking around the room like a psycho.

"Okay what? Zayn Malik is NOT nice. And who's Liam?"

"Ugh. I need a shower." Louis said, grabbing clean boxers and a towel from his drawers.

"Wait, Louis William Tomlin-" Calum was cut off by Louis shutting the door to their bathroom with a loud pound.

"Great." Calum said as he sat on the bed.

Their dorm was pretty big. They shared bathroom with the room next to theirs, with two dudes, but they didn't mind it. When they shower they lock both doors so it works perfectly for them. Louis and Calum's beds were separate, but they were comfortable and bad fluffy pillows. Calum's side was covered with pictures of bass guitars and had dark blue-black kind of vibe going on, when Louis' side was all creme and white toned, with flower pictures all over. Nice combination indeed.

They say, if you still think about something in the shower, then it's still important.

Louis was thinking about the night before. Was Harry gay too? Why was Zayn such a dickhead before? Why is Camille such a whore? Was he supposed to tell Calum Zayn's secret. Probably not. But Calum doesn't believe and doesn't seem to really care anyways.

Harry was such an interesting person. Like, he had this badass reputation, had somewhat long curly hair, dresses up im Gucci and wore expensive cologne, but he said he liked to draw, he was really kind and nice, he calls Louis sunshine.

And Zayn, he seems so nice. Like, he teased Harry about calling Louis sunshine, but he laughed means he found it cute. He has a boyfriend, who he seems to love and care about a lot. He has this playful relationship with Harry, which is so cute. When he saw that Harry cares about Louis he changed his attitude towards Louis. Wait...does Harry even care about Louis?

And on that thought Louis got out of the shower.

+++

Currently, Louis is sitting on his bed, watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians while eating Chipotle.

"Yes, Kim, end that bitch!" He yells with a mouthful of rice in his mouth.

"I'm trying to study. If you don't shut the fuck up I'll end you, bitch." Calum said from his bed, throwing a pencil at Louis' direction.

Louis just gave him the dead stare and continued watching his show. He always watched it when he was bored. Lets face it, everybody loves drama as long as they're not involved in it.