Fcuk X Exposed X Truth

She was stuck between a rock and a hard place. In reality, she was hiding behind a tree, with no clothes on, as she prayed to a higher being to kill her. 

And there was Hisoka all exposed without a care in the world! What's wrong with him?! 

But it wasn't just in front of anyone, it was in front of her younger brother! 

And he has friends with him... 

"Hisoka!" Gon and Killua exclaimed out loud, while an unknown female gasped. Katsumi hung her head, this was so awkward!  

"Long time no see~" Hisoka replied, his aura rising just a bit, Gon and Killua's doing the same. 

Katsumi took this chance to quickly change. She was so close to attacking Hisoka though, cause he kept directing his eyes towards her! If this clown gave away her position while she was in this vulnerable state ... -___- 

"Who else is there!" The unknown female suddenly yelled out. Wow... Katsumi gave herself away as she directed a small hint of blood lust to Hisoka, a warning to him to stop looking! 

No helping it now though, Katsumi was completely changed, so she wasn't to embarrassed to step out. 

"Calm down little girl." Katsumi replied as she stepped out from behind the tree. "You make me sound like I'm a threat." 

"Nee- chan..." Killua whispered out loud, he was a little surprised to see her in Greed Island. This didn't look like something she was interested in. 

"Hi Kil, Gon." Katsumi replied with a small smile. 

"Why the hell you naked in front of my sister?!" Killua suddenly screamed. 

Katsumi almost face palmed the floor. What the hell is Killua screaming this out loud for?! 

"Hmmm~" Hisoka replied with a small chuckle. "I believe it's normal to be in such an exposed state, since we are engaged." 

Katsumi suddenly felt like multiple arrows had just shot her in the head as Killua glared at her. 

WHY ARE YOU TELLING MY BROTHER THIS?! AND PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!