Boy X Worry X Sweet

The applicants were exiting the tunnel by this time, and Katsumi had fallen quite a bit back on purpose, she was avoiding Hisoka. Although she does have some interest in him, she wasn't going to admit that to anyone.

But she did notice the most peculiar boy. She watched as Killua had kept a close distance with the dark green haired boy, arguing over something as silly as who had won a bet. But it was his appearance that had caught her eye most of all.

"He looks like..." She didn't bother to finish her sentence, the resemblance was uncanny. She couldn't help but smile at the young boy that had befriended her baby brother, had a very close resemblance to her bestfriend, Kagome. "How interesting." Katsumi said with a smile. It was coincidental really.

"You really should pay attention to the examiner. We wouldn't want you to fall behind~"

Katsumi let out a small shiver from the voice, it was alluring yet toxic. What a combination.

"I'm here, am I not?" Katsumi answered back. "Are you worried about me, Hisoka?" She teased almost.

"Of course I am."Hisoka answered back, his demeanor one of a gentleman.

Katsumi simply stated at him for a moment, before looking away.

"How sweet of you to worry about me."

Why does my face heat up when he come nears me?