Hurt X Broken X Console

News had reached Katsumi's ears pretty quickly. Kagome had told Katsumi the news after receiving the information from Phinks.

She held the phone to her ear, as she clutched the blanket to her body with another. She was an assassin, the daughter of the Zoldyck family, and she would not allow the death of an old acquaintance put herself in an uneasy state.

But she was slightly hurt, if anything.

Kagome had said that it was a nen user who controlled chains that had rid of Uvogin, a man with a deep grudge towards the troupe. But everyone had a grudge against the group, but not as deep as Kurapica's.

"You figured it out, didn't you." Kagome stated on the phone.

"You must of as well." Katsumi replied.

"Of course I did." Kagome answered. "But what do you do with that kind of information?"

"Nothing."

"He was your friend, Katsumi."

"Acquaintance."

"Just because the word 'friend' doesn't exist to you in your line of work, does not mean it is non- existent." Kagome lectured. "If that's what Uvo was to you, what does that make us?"

Katsumi bit her tongue in annoyance, for she knew Kagome was right.

"We will leave it as is." Katsumi answered. "We will not put ourselves on either team, or in the middle of it. We will simply do our job, and that is it."

"And Uvo?" Kagome questioned once more.

"For Uvo-chan..." Katsumi hesistated, as if swallowing her words. "If given the task to do so, I will avenge Uvo."

And she held those words true. For Uvogin was more then just an acquaintance.

Hisoka stared at Katsumi's bare back, the slight hurt emotion that resided in her voice, it was almost strange. She was no longer her high spirited and naive self.

He sat there, naked himself as he had just enjoyed Katsumi's company. Perhaps he will get to accompany her again, especially with the state she was in at the moment.

And just for a moment, Hisoka reached out to her, wanting to console the saddened woman. But he pulled his arm back, reminding himself that he simply wanted to break the Zoldyck's daughter. That's all he wanted.

But then that feeling of console arised again within him, the moment she turned around with that broken expression.

Why is he staring at me like that? He looks like an idiot like that... dumbass.