Grumpy X Fruits X Wtf

The examinees had all entered the blimp to be taken to the next exam site. For now, everyone was resting. 

Katsumi and Kagome and thought it would be best to take advantage of such, and had decided to rest. Although Katsumi was still grumpy at Kagome for leaving her alone with Hisoka. For there was one thing that she picked up on on Hisoka's personality, he was very possessive of her. 

And the next morning, Kagome just made Katsumi grumpy once again as she left her with Hisoka for breakfast. 

"I'll be quick!" Kagome said as she ran off. 

"I hate you." Katsumi mumbled under her breath as she gritted her teeth at Kagome. She was doing this on purpose. 

"So it's just the two of us.~" 

"Unfortunately, yes." Katsumi answered back, her arms crossed. 

"Are you hungry?~" 

"No." As her stomach grumbled loudly. Fcukin' stomach. 

Hisoka simply let out a small chuckle as he pushed the small plate of diced fruits towards her. Katsumi simply watched, as she declined, claiming it could have been poisoned. Hisoka once again chuckled as he picked up the fork and ate one of the fruits. 

For a moment, Katsumi simply watched from the corner of her eye. Perhaps she would eat, it's not like a lot of poisons could kill her anyways. So if it was poisoned, she has a high chance of surviving anyways. Plus, the plate was simply pineapple and strawberries, her favourite. 

Hisoka took notice of her wary eyes, and forked one of the fruits and held it out to Katsumi. And once again, he had fed her, over and over again. He watched as her plumped lips would slowly open, allowing the fruit to slide into her mouth. Hisoka was simply intrigued, entertained, and inflamed... down there anyways. Oh how he would enjoy her lips around him. 

"What?" Katsumi asked Hisoka as he simply stared at her, a look of lust and fantasy on his face. 

"♡~" 

"..." -____-" 

Why does he keep looking at me like that?