Yorknew X Date X Before

And Hisoka obviously followed her to Yorknew, had even followed and stayed with her in the same hotel and room.

"Hisoka, I have business to attend too." Katsumi mentioned as they entered the suite with one king bed.

"Are you leaving me by myself again, Katsumi- chan? ~"

Katsumi released an annoyed sweat drop, what was this clown's problem?!

"Yes, yes I am." Katsumi answered back annoyed, receiving a pout from Hisoka in return.

And with that, Katsumi left with a slam of the room door. Annoying clown.

Instead, she sat in a vacant booth in a lounge. She was dressed in her usual attire to meet her client. A bottle of red wine had been purchased before hand by the client, and had been provided to Katsumi as she was told her guest would be a few minutes late.

"I hope you haven't been waiting long." A gentle male voice said as they sat down opposite side of her.

"You should really be apologizing for making a lady wait at all." Katsumi criticized with a small smile. "Chrollo Lucilfer."

Chrollo could do nothing but smirk at Katsumi's comment, she was always critiquing his methods.

"I do apologize for making such a lovely lady wait." Chrollo commented as he eyed Katsumi's full glass of wine. "But I did make sure you are properly taken care of as you wait."

"And that you did." Katsumi complimented. "You had even picked my favourite."

Katsumi admired Chrollo just a little longer, as she swirled the wine in her glass, and then gently put it down on the table.

"So, what exactly is it that you wanted me here for, that it could not simply wait till the day of our actual meeting."

"Could I not simply ask a beautiful young lady on a date?" Chrollo commented, his gentle smile never leaving his face.

"No." Katsumi bluntly answered. "For you know just as well as I do, that this is the first time you have ever asked me to accompany you as a 'date'."

"You seem to always be busy." Chrollo shrugged.

"Cut the bullshit Chrollo. Aniki came to you didn't he?"

"I am not required to give such information." Chrollo smirked as Katsumi glared in defeat, as she then glanced in a different direction.

"He's mentioned a certain male has gotten your attention more then I have though." Chrollo commented, leaving the conversation starter to hang in the air.

"Does that bother you?"

"I'll be sure to prove to you who is the better choice."

"Oh, a challenge?" Katsumi liked the idea. "I do wonder who would win in the end."

"That depends on the other male."

"He's gone farther then you, if that's what you're getting at."

"Hmm?" Chrollo answered slightly surprised, his eyes wider then usual. "And to think you only had eyes for me." He teased.

"Remember, you WERE all I had eyes for." Katsumi commented dangerously. "Don't be upset when I no longer do."

I wonder if dad would be pissed if I did marry Chrollo... probably.