Plan X Elevator X Invite

Katsumi wasn't dumb, she may have not been keeping up with the news, but she wasn't dumb. She was low key getting updates about the Chimera Ants from Kagome, that were suddenly popping up in the world. 

All the while, Katsumi was receiving texts from Grandpa Zeno, telling her the same thing, as well as instructions. Zeno instructed to keep out away from the Chimera Ants, that anyone willing to pay for her, wouldn't pay enough anyways.

Katsumi sighed, it was annoying, and money was money. But Grandpa Zeno was right, her own life wasn't worth it, if it's not enough money.

So Katsumi used this as part of her plan. She was going to use the fact that because Grandpa Zeno commanded that she stay in hiding, and pretty much marry Hisoka behind all their backs. But now she needed someone who would be the witness of such an event.

"Hi, what floor were you looking to go too?"

Katsumi gave a small smile as she requested the ground floor.

"So, is this what you do all day as your job?" Katsumi asked, watching as each floor light lit one by one, descending.

The girl gave Katsumi a look, wondering what kind of question that was. Her literal job title was 'elevator operator', so yeah.

"I mean, yeah, I guess." The girl answered. "I'm also supposed to give participants and guests information about the floors, facilities, and upcoming fights."

"So you're a bit of everything in a sense." Katsumi complimented. "That's a good thing."

"Yeah." The girl answered back with a small smile.

"So, can you tell me if there's any kind of venue or church of sort in Heavens Arena?" Katsumi continued. "For things like a wedding, let's say."

"Mmm." The girl thought about it for a bit. "There is a small church inside the building for those who need it. Although, we've never had a wedding here before, it's not impossible to request someone to ordain a marriage."

"And how quickly can that be arranged?"

"Not to long I suppose." The girl replied. "I'm sure someone in the arena may even have a license to do so. It wouldn't be the oddest thing to come from Heavens Arena."

"Interesting." Katsumi replied as the elevator dinged, signaling that she had reached her destination.

The elevator operator gestured towards the exit of the elevator, as Katsumi made her way to exit. But not before turning back to the young woman.

"In 2 days time, I'll come and search for you." Katsumi mentioned, surprising the young female. "I would like to invite you to my wedding. I assume I can speak to someone higher up to arrange this for me?"

"Oh yes!" The female said happily, grateful to be part of such a beautiful event. "Please call me Himari."

"Well then Himari, you can call me Katsumi." Katsumi answered back politely as she began to exit once more.

But one thing struck Himari, a certain thought that seemed to stick with her the moment the conversation lead into the subject of a wedding.

"Oh, please wait!" She called out to Katsumi, causing her to turn head head slightly to look at her.

"Hmm? Something wrong, Himari?"

"No, nothings wrong." Himari replied politely. "I was wondering why you asked me, a stranger to be at your wedding?"

"My family is unable to attend, and my future husband doesn't have any family that can attend either." A little white lie never hurt anyone... Lol. "You're someone me and my fiance have both come into contact with. So, you seemed to be the perfect person to attend."

Himari could only smile at Katsumi's answer as she began to walk off again. Although sad that neither couple's family members could attend, it was nice to be thought of as 'perfect', just for making contact with the couple.

"Oh, have I met your fiance!?" Himari asked once more.

"Yes you have!" Katsumi answered back.

"Who is it!?"

"Hisoka Morow!"

With that name alone... Himari's face fell in disbelief. What did she just get herself into?

Well, found a witness for the wedding. That was easy.