Information X Husband X Wife

Katsumi walked back into the room, a place that Hisoka has considered home for awhile. Katsumi never questioned why he resided in Heaven's Arena, but figured it was whatever. It's not like anyone knew she was living their anyways. 

The room was empty, but clean. Katsumi had already known that Hisoka was meeting with Illumi tonight, and if Kagome is right, it's most likely for the same reason she had met Kagome. 

Early into the night, Hisoka had returned home from his meeting with Illumi. What an interesting task he had been asked to do, and began to wonder if Katsumi was also aware of the situation. 

Probably. 

He'll have to ask Katsumi when he sees her. 

Or now, cause he just walked in on his wife, standing in her underwear, casually removing her shirt. 

"You're back early." Katsumi commented, tossing the shirt to the floor, her back towards Hisoka. "How's my brother?" 

"Which one ~ ? Hisoka teased, he wanted to know if Katsumi knows what he knows. But the bare sight of her, was distracting him heavily. 

"Don't fcukin' start Hisoka." Katsumi warned him, making Hisoka smile in return. So she did know. "I know Illumi hired you." 

"Hmmm~" Hisoka answered as he approached his wife, he was no longer listening. He just wanted to hold onto her. 

"Tell me, why did Illumi want to meet you tonight?" Katsumi questioned as she has fully turned around, her breasts now on full display. 

Well for sure now, Hisoka definitely wasn't listening to her. When was the last time Hisoka had bedded his wife? Probably the other day, but to him, that's awhile. And he wanted to feel his wife's soft skin beneath him, especially since he was fully aware that they were going to be apart for a bit. 

"Pay attention!" Katsumi yelled annoyed, tossing one of the bed pillows at him. She was fully aware what Hisoka wanted, but she wanted to have this conversation first. "Why did Illumi want to see you?" 

Hisoka pouted as he realized he wasn't going to get his wife's attention in the way he wanted, if he didn't answer. 

"He wanted to tell me about the Chimera Ants situation~" 

"Continue." 

"And about the Hunter Association's Chairman~" Casually placing his hands on Katsumi's waist. If he can't do what he wants, he should be able to just hold her at least. 

"Hisoka." -____- 

"He hired me to help him kill Alluka." Hisoka finally answered. 

Silence followed for a moment, Katsumi now knowing for sure Hisoka has been hired. She was sure that Illumi wouldn't kill Killua, but he would kill Alluka. Which would also result in the death of Gon. She wanted neither of them to lose their life. 

Katsumi was unsure on Hisoka's thoughts on the matter, and it's not like they truly mattered. He had no connection to either of them, except wanting to fight them. 

"Let me hire you." Katsumi declared as she grabbed Hisoka's wrists, just as his hands were inching higher towards her chest. 

"Hmmm?~" Hisoka acknowledged. Well this this request he didn't expect. 

"Let me hire you." Katsumi repeated. "Do whatever he asks of you, kill whoever you may like. But don't let him kill Killua or Alluka. Don't let him kill Gon." 

"Ah~ But Katsumi- chan, I've already signed a contract to aid Illumi." Hisoka teased. He rather do what his wife asks of him, than Illumi anyways. But he wanted to know how far his wife would go. 

"Then sign a contract with me." Katsumi persuaded, raising Hisoka's wrists so that his hands could hold her breasts, which he's been trying to do! "Is it not a husband and wife's duty, to make each other happy?" 

Hisoka loved when Katsumi played the husband and wife card on him, he loved hearing the title that she was all his. His wife. 

And Katsumi loved hearing the little moan that escaped Hisoka's lips every time she called herself his wife. She adored declaring him as her husband, for now he was hers, and hers alone. 

Katsumi had slipped off her underwear as Hisoka gently fondled her breast. And she stood back up, Hisoka admired her in all her raw beauty. He wanted to devour her, over and over again. 

And then he noticed the little damp spot on his wife's underwear... 

Fcuk it. 

This discussion can happen later. 

So Hisoka picked up his wife, lifting her up and holding onto her by her thighs, and headed straight for the bed. 

"Hisoka! We're not done tal-" Katsumi wanted to declare as she was thrown on the bed, but Hisoka ended the current conversation with a kiss... and his hand between her legs. 

He always gets distracted mid conversation!