No X Troupe X Pervert

Kagome had run off the moment Hisoka came into view, and reminded Katsumi once more that she was under contract.

"Kagome isn't staying?~" Hisoka questioned playfully, a deck of cards being shuffled between both hands.

"She wanted to give us some privacy." Katsumi answered.

"How nice, did you want to go back to the hotel?~"

"No." -___-

Silence fell between the two for a moment, and Hisoka stared for a brief moment, trying to guess Katsumi's next move. But he couldn't.

"You're not attacking?~" Hisoka questioned boredly now.

"No, I'm under contract to kill anyone who is part of the Phantom Troupe." Katsumi explained. "And you're not part of them."

Hisoka smiled a humored expression, he couldn't wait to hear her explanation.

"I felt it, the non skin material on your back during the first time." Katsumi explained. "And then I saw your fight with Kastro."

"How can you be so sure?~" Hisoka questioned. "Maybe I'm afraid of needles~" He shrugged.

"But you're not. It's Texture Surprise."

Hisoka stared once more at Katsumi, slightly impressed by her deductions on their first sexual encounter.

"What are your intentions?" Katsumi asked, as she's been curious about the clown's intentions for awhile now.

"You should know~"

"I have a guess."

"Or is this a question about my intentions for you?~"

Katsumi paused for a moment as she stopped herself from biting her lip in annoyance. All she wanted was a straight answer, but this clown always gave her the run around.

Hisoka shrugged his shoulders in response.

"All I want is to break you~"

Katsumi stared for a bit, and then a look of annoyance raised on her face.

"Bullshit."

"Oh?~" He was taken back by her aggressiveness.

"Because you're fickle and dishonest." Katsumi explained. "You want to break me, but I have never dropped any suggestions that we would ever get as far, for you to break me. Remember, I am a Zoldyck. I will kill for my name and for money. Even if I were to pull your name out of the hat, I won't hesitate to kill you."

Hisoka chuckled out loud in excitement, the fire in Katsumi's words were powerful, they were inflaming... he has a boner now.

For there was no way in this world of nen and monsters, that Hisoka would ever admit to not wanting to break the female assassin. No, he wanted to keep her all to himself. For she belonged to no one else, but him.

Horny fuckin' clown! I can see your boner!