Money X Discussion X Prize

Hisoka was impressed with Katsumi's confidence in walking right into the airport, passing gates that would usually need a ticket. But Katsumi's anger was obvious, and no one wanted to stop her. Even if they tried too, she probably wouldn't let them.

Katsumi followed the coordinates to Chrollo's location, surprised he was even taking a plane. Although she figured out where he was probably going, and she was annoyed she had to travel so far just to get her damn money.

And that was what Chrollo wanted, he wanted Katsumi to follow him. Chase him. Holding her money hostage was something he knew she would chase after. And since Hisoka was already payed for his part in the nen exorcist, then there would be no need for him to follow.

How wrong he was.

"Chrollo!" Katsumi screamed his name angrily, her nen seeping out in a blood lust so large that it was impossible to ignore.

Chrollo smirked that he was right, Katsumi would follow. But as he turned around, he wasn't impressed at the man that was following behind her so casually, a smile on his face. One that's wasn't even directed at Chrollo himself, it was directed at Katsumi's angry form. Wtf was he doing there?!

"How nice to see you Katsumi." Chrollo answered with a smile. "Hisoka." He then greeted the magician without anything else but a name. He wasn't happy.

"Don't act all pleasant with me Chrollo." Katsumi warned, she was fuming. "Making me chase you, really Chrollo? What kind of childish stunt is that?"

"You seemed to always enjoy chasing me before." Chrollo answered, a smirk playing on his lips as Katsumi's eyes widened slightly. Hisoka's eyes now darted towards Chrollo with annoyance, before looking back at Katsumi as if waiting for an answer.

Now Katsumi was pissed.

"Poor little Chrollo, always wants what he can't have. Always has to sink so low to steal it." Katsumi commented. Chrollo not liking her comment, gave an annoyed look back. "Don't take me for a fool Chrollo. I may have had strong feelings for you before, but I remember you clearly weren't interested." 

That annoyed expression never left Chrollo's face. 

"And now all of a sudden you start to gain interest when I no longer have feelings for you, when I've already decided to become someone else's wife." Katsumi continued, her rage never ending. "Pay me my shit Chrollo, and we'll pretend you didn't just try to run."

"And if I don't?" Chrollo tested.

"I'll fcukin' kill you Chrollo." -___-

Chrollo, not wanting to anger the woman before him, for she was throwing every ounce of bloodlust at him now, had pulled out his phone and payed her. Katsumi confirmed her payment, and turned around annoyed. Mumbling about how she had to come all the way out here for some childish act.

"Boss~"

Damnit Hisoka!

Katsumi turned around to see Hisoka calling out to Chrollo, stopping him in his tracks.

"I'm here to fight you~" Hisoka declared, as Katsumi groaned in annoyance. Right here? Right now? Couldn't he wait?

"We will." Chrollo replied. Oh for fcuk sakes! "In Heaven's Arena. I will contact you about the date."

Hisoka smiled at this information, turning to grab a hold onto Katsumi. He was so excited now, he was getting everything he wanted.

"Hisoka." Chrollo called out. "The winner will have Katsumi."

"Excuse me..."Katsumi mumbled out, giving an annoyed look.

"You'll have to kill me Boss, too have her~" Hisoka answered back with a smirk.

"Excuse you..." Katsumi mumbled out again.

"Fine." Chrollo smirked back, turning around and walking off. Hisoka watched Chrollo for a moment, debating on attempting to kill him right now for even thinking he had a chance with his wife. Before deciding against it, and walking away himself, Katsumi's hand in his own.

What the fcuk is going on...