Part 18 - Jealousy

Começar do início

While Beam giving the balloons one by one to the kids. Here two grown-up man has been staring at each other for a moment. One can feel the tension in the air they had to bring.

Ming still can't believe that Forth also would be here at the same place with them. Beam also not even telling him anything that he is going to invite Forth to coming to this house.

Wait... he will stay over too ?. Ming looks at Beam demanding his explanation. Beam gulped. He nods back to Ming and only can smile thinly at the younger. Somehow, it giving Ming enough answered for all his thoughts just now.

Beam bit his lips as can see Forth expression too. He has the face that demands his explanation too just as Ming had right now.

Beam then still busy himself with the kids, more like he tries to give much time to his Nong and his man to talk. But what can he expect since those two had decided to have unofficial staring competitions instead of talking like normal junior and senior?

Fuck the SOTUS!.

Only after silent himself for a while, as if he admitted he lost in that staring competitions, Ming then still showing his respect, he smiling thinly and wai at his senior, Forth. " Sawasdee kharp Phi Forth... " Ming greeting Forth.

Great!. The greeting only happened after 10 minutes of stillness between two Alpha wolves.

Forth then forced a small smile that curled on his lips " Sawasdee kharp, Nong Ming... " Forth greet him back nevertheless.

I really don't expect to meet with you here, Nong...

At this point, I will no longer be surprised. Forth grimace.

Somehow Beam still can feel the tension between junior and senior that stand on his every side. Even after those talk greet each other.

Shiaa...How I can I forgot about these two. Beam sigh deeply for the nth time.

I know I owe both of them the explanation. But...it is just small matter right ?. Why did I feel guilty this much?.

What could be wrong...Beam shook his head.

***

Ming and Forth, however, has been in silent competition since the moments they met this evening. Both of them were trying to win Beam attention and such.

The football/ futsal game was resumed back this evening with Ming team up with Aie, Seth, Plan, Noh while Forth with Fiat, Jun, Top and One. In one glimpse it looks like it is just a friendly game between the kids but certainly not with both captains of the teams.

Yeah, definitely not when they keep kicking the balls, passing it to each other. Only to tackle and bumped to each other is not so harsh after that in-between game.

Don't know what is futsal rules anymore, somewhat it has been forgotten by both of the captains.

That supposed two halves lasting 20 minutes each make it 40 minutes for game somehow become one hour.

The last minutes of the game they somehow went overboard when they tackled each other harsher just now, resulted in Ming lie on the grass and curled his body while pressed hard on his legs.

That makes the game ends abruptly.

" I am fine!! " Ming said in half shouting.

The game then ends with score 5 - 4, it ended just because of Beam couldn't stand it anymore with both of them that acted so childish in front of the kids. With constant tackled, bumped between Ming and Forth. Beam only can sigh deeply before he called the game must be ended just now.