"Go sit down mane, take my bag over there and stay over there." He pointed and dropped the strap of the bag on her shoulder and the unexpected heaviness of the bag caused her to stumble a bit.

"What you got in here? This heavy." She complained. She didn't wait for him to respond as she walked over to where he had pointed for her to go sit. There was a few girls in that same area, that looked like they were just gossiping.

Zaidee dropped the bag before sitting down herself. She unlocked her phone and saw that she had a message from Maya.

Maya💛

Heyyy ik we haven't talked in a while but I was wondering if you wanted to come over and just hangout

Zaidee and Maya were slowly becoming friends. Slowly but surely. Maya was a real quiet girl and she didn't talk to too many people, she liked having a small circle of friends.

Zaidee looked around for Kofi and saw him talking to some dark skinned guy. She nibbled on her bottom lip while texting her back.

She told Maya that she couldn't come over, but she told her where she was and that if she could come they could hangout there since she had nobody else to talk to. She didn't know where Deja was.

Maya soon texted her back saying that she'd come and hangout with her since she had nothing better to do.

"I don't know, hell everybody saying that her nigga beating her ass." Zaidee stared at her phone screen while the voices of the girls who were a few seats away from her filled her ears.

"He probably is and she a damn fool because she let that nigga do her any and every type of way." Another girl said. Zaidee couldn't see their faces since she was seated lower than them.

"Well have you seen that nigga? I'd let him do anything he wanted to as long as he still claimed me as his main." Another voice said. Zaidee was wondering who they were talking about, but she probably wouldn't know if they told her.

"You got a point there."

"You good?" Zaidee quickly looked up and saw the dark skin guy that Kofi had been talking to, staring down at her.

He was tall, dark, had some nice waves, and had a few tattoos here and there.

"Yeah, I'm good." She gave him a smile.

The guy nodded with a smile. "I'm Zion." Zaidee took a few seconds to admire his perfect teeth.

"I'm Z-Zaidee." She stuttered. She hoped she wasn't staring too long.

But she had been staring too long and Zion had noticed it. He didn't have a shirt on and he wasn't as built as Kofi, but he was built enough. When he sat down beside Zaidee his muscles flexed.

"You go to school with Kofi and Dre?" He asked as he stared at her. She was fine as fuck to him, but Zion wasn't interested in relationships. He was all about sweet talking females into his bed and then treating them like any other hoe.

Zaidee gave him a odd look. "Yeah... how'd you know?" She asked curiously.

"I asked Kofi 'bout you since I seen y'all talking and he said y'all met through school." He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

Irreplaceable (DAVE EAST)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें