26

After taking a well needed nap Zaidee woke up to about twelve missed calls from Kofi. She cleared her call history and blocked his number.

She wasn't the fighting type, but everybody has a breaking point. She was tired of being walked over and letting people treat her like shit.

She was done with Kofi until he proved to her that he wanted her and only her and that he was done being a big fuck up.

She grabbed her phone and slipped on some fuzzy socks and left her room, heading to the kitchen for something to eat. Walking into the living room she saw Nia sitting on the couch with a cast on her leg. She raised her eyebrows.

Nia glanced at her and quickly turned the tv down. "Zai..." she called out but Zaidee didn't answer her. She ended up thinking back to how her cousin really fucked her boyfriend and then fucked her own sister.

She was giving Kofi her all and it just seemed as if he didn't want it. She didn't really have anybody in her corner other than Deja and it was really starting to tear her up.

She quickly wiped her tears before they could escape and pulled the refrigerator open.

"Zaidee can we please talk?" Nia used her crutches to get to the kitchen.

"When did you go to hospital?" Zaidee wondered.

"Mama took me about fifteen minutes after you pushed me down. She was just getting in. I told her I tripped and fell." Nia said in a soft voice. "You really broke my leg." She laughed lightly. She was still surprised that Zaidee had pushed her down the stairs.

"Yup. You really fucked my boyfriend. Well my ex now." She mumbled the last sentence while going over to the cabinets to check for any snacks.

Nia sucked her teeth and kept her balance with the crutches. "Yeah... about that. I wanna apologize because I've been acting a little foul for a while now. I didn't wanna have sex with him. But Kylie threatened to throw me out of her friendship circle and to tell everyone I had herpes if I didn't." Nia frowned a bit.

Zaidee scrunched her face up. "Don't take the blame for what happened because cheating is a two person job, and he knew he was in a relationship." She found some classic lays and grabbed them. "And if Kylie wanted to mess our relationship up by having him cheat on me why didn't she do it herself?" Zaidee looked at Nia and walked into the living room, taking a seat on the couch.

Nia took her time and sat at the other end. "She said it would hurt you more if it was a family member."

"And you just said. 'Oh okay well evidently I need to fuck my cousin's boyfriend' huh?" Zaidee opened her chips before looking over at Nia. "And where is Tia and auntie Jenna?" Zaidee noticed how quiet the house was.

"They went to see Tia's baby daddy. I don't know why. And I had to do it or else she was gonna ruin my reputation." Nia tried to get Zaidee to understand where she was coming from.

"Sis, your reputation is already ruined. You don't think you have a good reputation with all the sleeping around you do, do you?" Zaidee looked at her with her eyebrows furrowed. Everybody knew Nia and Tia were hoes.

Nia frowned a little bit. She was kind of embarrassed but she didn't regret anything she'd done in the past.

"You just don't get it Zai. You can't even handle someone like Kofi. He's not the right guy for you. He needs someone like Kylie." Nia tried explain to her.

Zaidee was fed the fuck up.

"Girl shut your ass up before I push you down them stairs again. That nigga can have Kylie." Zaidee rolled her eyes before grabbing her chips and phone and going back to her room.

She had promised her self that she was gonna make Kofi regret doing her dirty. Wether she had to find a new nigga or not.

She knew she still loved and wanted Kofi but she also knew that she had to make sure that he actually wanted her, and if he really did want her then he would show her.

Answering a FaceTime call from Deja, Zaidee propped her pillows up and twisted her mouth to the side as she looked at the camera.

"Heyyyy" Deja smiled and Zaidee smiled back.

"Hey Deja."

"You want me to pick you up in the morning?" Deja asked her since she knew she usually rode with Kofi and now that they were broken up she would probably try to go back to walking but it was December and it was freezing outside.

"Yeah I'd really appreciate it." Zaidee nodded.

"Kofi called you yet?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Of course." Zaidee nodded. "But I blocked his number." She added.

Deja laughed a little. "I'm proud of you Zai. To an extent." Her smiled faded a little and Zaidee knew exactly why.

"Don't worry Deja. I'm not gonna go crawling to him. If anything, I'll have him crawling to me. I'm not falling behind him anymore." Zaidee assured her.

Deja smirked and looked at her door. "Mama this is Zai, not some lil boy." She shook her head.

"Tell Ms. Tiffany I said hey." Zaidee smiled.

"Hey Zaidee!" She heard Deja's mother yell out after Deja told her Zaidee said hey.

"Okay now, shoo mama so me and my best friend can talk." Deja gestured for her mother to leave.

"Anyways." Deja said once her mother left. "I'm so glad you making him prove his self. Cause this a new you boo. And I really do like it. I got that video of you beating Kofi ass too."

Zaidee laughed. "Send it to me." She thought back to when she had jumped on him.

After talking to Deja for about a hour, Zaidee showered and headed off to bed. She had school tomorrow and she didn't know how tomorrow could turn out.