34

Kofi entered his cousin Quay's house with a headache already. He observed the quiet house before making his way towards the back, finding the staircase to the basement.

He pushed the door open and saw his cousin Quay, Tez, Andre and his people, and the men he had told to bring them there.

He dropped his duffel bag on the floor and it landed with a heavy thud causing all attention to quickly be drawn to him.

Andre and the other three guys were each tied to a chair and tape was covering their mouths. No harm had been done to them yet.

"Man I don't really wanna cause no crazy ass violence, but if you let me kick Andre in the head as hard as I can then I'll leave you to whatever it is that you wanna do." Tez quickly spoke up with anticipation laced in his voice.

Kofi closed his eyes briefly before letting out a laugh. "Yeah, you can do that right now."

Tez smiled before approaching the chair that Andre was squirming in. He tried to yell out, but just as Zaidee's screams were, they just came out as muffled sounds.

Tez used all the strength he could and kicked Andre dead in the mouth with his timbs. Andre's chair flew back and it sounded as if Tez had knocked some of his teeth out.

"Daaaaaaamn." Tez jumped up and down. "I felt that. That's the only reason I wore these— so I could kick his ass in the mouth." He looked over at Kofi.

Kofi shook his head before gesturing to one of the guys to pick Andre back up.

"What you wanna do now?" Quay asked him as he pulled out a lighter to light his blunt.

Kofi scratched his head before approaching Andre and snatching the tape off of his mouth.

"Please man, please!" Andre yelled out once the tape was removed and he could talk without it just coming out as a muffled noise.

Kofi furrowed his eyebrows. "Man shut up. I'm really not tryna hear nothin' you saying." He told him honestly before going back over to where his duffel bag was on the floor.

He glanced back over at Andre as blood started dripping from his mouth. He began choking and coughing hard.

"My nigga is you good?" Tez looked at him with a confused expression. "You over there choking for no reason." He added.

Quay let out a laugh. He always laughed at Tez because the nigga was always saying something stupid.

They both continued to watch Andre as he coughed some more. He spat on the floor and Tez watched as three of his teeth flew out.

"Ewwww!" He jumped back a little. "This nigga nasty!"

Quay lit his blunt and took a drag from it while shaking his head.

Kofi dug through his bag looking at the different things he had inside.

His fingertips glided over a Glock 18C and he swiftly picked it up. He walked back over to Andre with a bored expression on his face.

"Kofi! Man please! Don't do nothing with that! I got my whole life ahead of me!" Andre jumped in his seat a little once he saw the gun in Kofi's hand.

Kofi didn't respond. He quickly loaded the gun before glancing over at the other three dudes who were surprisingly quiet.

"Kofi!" Andre yelled. "Listen to me man! Don't be doing nothing that you gonna end up regretting!"

Kofi gave him a confused expression. "Nigga I'm not gon' regret shit." Kofi assured him before aiming the gun in the direction of the other men.

He let out a long sigh before pulling the trigger three times— hitting each of them in the head once, instantly killing them.

Tez jumped up and covered his ears as the men all flew back one by one, he watched as blood splattered over the walls and leaked from their heads onto the floors.

Andre let out a loud scream as he started squirming around in his chair, in hopes to squirm free.

"Kofi don't be killing nobody now. Especially not over some bitch! The girl not even that cute!" Andre yelled once he realized his squirming wasn't getting him anywhere.

Kofi didn't hesitate as he quickly aimed at Andre and emptied his entire clip on him, he fell over and his body repeatedly jerked with each bullet that pierced through his skin. He was already dead but Kofi didn't stop until he was out of bullets. He could already tell he had blood all over his clothes

"Well then." Tez said once the room fell silent. "Should I call Cam and tell him to send Terri and his people orrrr?"

Kofi tossed the empty gun in his bag and zipped it up before tossing it over his shoulder. "Yeah, do that." Kofi nodded before making his way out of the basement.

He headed to Quay's nearest bathroom and didn't hesitate to start the shower, he had already packed him some extra clothes in his bag since he didn't want to leave Quay's with blood on him.

After taking the time to scrub his self clean and put on a new pair of clothes and shoes, he gathered his bloody clothes and shoes and bag before leaving the bathroom.

He walked back to the basement and as he suspected, Cam had arrived while he was in the shower.

"Yo' you can handle this for me?" He gestured to his messy clothes.

"Yeah I got you." One of the guys nodded before taking the clothes from him.

"I'm out y'all." He walked over to Tez and Quay.

"Damn you ain't even say wassup to yo' other damn cousin." Cam came over to them while glaring at Kofi.

"Wassup man." Kofi slapped wrists with him.

"Not shit." Cam replied.

"Imma' head out." Kofi said again.

"Aight." Both Tez and Quay said before Kofi made his exit.

Locking his door once he got in, Kofi noticed that the couch was empty, causing him to furrow his eyebrows. He continued to his room where he found both Deja and Zaidee knocked out in his bed.