52

—————

Zaidee's breath got caught in her throat and she placed her hand on top of his. Her attitude was slowly starting to diminish and was being replaced by nervousness.

Kofi picked up on her nervousness quickly, he just wanted her to relax so that she could actually enjoy herself.

He inched his face closer to hers while watching her facial expression intently. He was reading her body language so that he could figure out where to go next.

He gently pushed her back onto the bed. Zaidee wasn't sure of what was going to happen next, she was curious and nervous. She had never done anything sexual but she was willing to go there with Kofi.

She inched backwards on the bed, getting closer to the headboard. Before she could make much progress, Kofi grabbed both of her ankles and pulled her closer to him, at the end of the bed.

The room was so quiet that the silence was beginning to bother her, but she wasn't gonna say anything.

Kofi looked over her short frame, examining the black leggings she wore along with one of her class t-shirts. She always looked good to him and almost every time he looked at her he wanted to put her on all fours.

He motioned for her to sit up and after she did he told her to take off her shirt, which she did. Her perky c-cup breasts sat perfectly inside of her black lace bra. He bit down on his bottom lip.

He'd never been so attracted to a female in his life, when he was younger he probably would've referred to Zaidee as basic, but since they'd been together he loved the way her body was. She wasn't skinny, but she wasn't big. She wasn't slim thick, but she had enough for him to grab on.

He leaned down and captured her lips in his and noticed how she immediately kissed him back. He felt her small hands wrap around the nape of his neck as she pulled him closer to her. Her mouth tasted sweet while his was minty but that only turned the both of them on more.

After tongue kissing her for a few minutes Kofi moved his lips down to her neck, he knew exactly where her spot was and as soon as he got to it Zaidee fell back onto the bed as arousal took over her.

Kofi swirled his tongue around her spot before sucking on her warm skin, quickly leaving a bruise. He continued kissing and bruising her skin as he could hear her quiet, soft moans.

His hands trailed down her body causing Zaidee to shiver at how cold his hands were. His hands went around her and he quickly removed her bra and threw it to the side.

Due to the cold air in the room, her nipples immediately hardened and Kofi stared at her topless body in awe. He licked over his lips and rubbed his thumb over her left nipple. He dipped his head down and pulled her right nipple into his mouth licking over it and gently biting it. Her moans filled his ears and they sounded soft and angelic. After showing attention to her right he switched to her left and did the same thing.

Zaidee could feel herself getting more and more aroused and with that feeling came the wetness that she felt between her legs.

Tired of the foreplay, Kofi kissed her one last time before standing up and pulling her leggings off, throwing them somewhere behind him. His dick was hard but he knew Zaidee wasn't ready to lose her virginity just yet.

His eyes landed on her black lace thong, he had expected her to be wearing boy shorts or panties but he wasn't complaining. He looked at her and her dark brown eyes landed on his. He broke the eye contact and proceeded with removing her last piece of clothing.

He opened her legs up just enough for him to get a good view. He noticed how she was hairless and fat. He could see her juices glistening signaling that she was already wet.

His bottom lip sat in between his teeth and he dipped his head down with no warning and began eagerly devouring her.

Zaidee's back immediately arched and her mouth fell open and she was able to contain her moans up until he started slurping, licking, and sucking all over her clit hungrily. This time when she moaned, they came out louder, but it was still like music to Kofi's ears, he loved it.

He bit down on her clit softly, causing her to squirm while a series of moans continued to escape from her lips. Her hands gripped the sheets as her eyes were tightly shut. She was experiencing something she'd never felt before and it was taking a toll on her.

Kofi pushed her legs further apart as he continued to lick and slurp all over her womanhood, sending her into a frenzy. Her moans got louder and louder each minute.

Zaidee couldn't explain what she was feeling, the feeling was so euphoric that she didn't want it to ever end.

His tongue dipped in and out of her causing an overwhelming feeling to come over her, before she could figure out what was happening she was screaming Kofi's name through her first orgasm.

Hearing her scream his name out of pleasure boosted his ego by a mile. He watched as her chest heaved up and down while she regained control over her breathing. After she was stable again, he dipped his head back down.

—————

After going through two more orgasms Zaidee was knocked out in one of Kofi's shirts, she had fallen asleep almost immediately after Kofi had left her alone. He had come back after brushing his teeth and washing his face to find her fast asleep.

His ego was on one-hundred at the moment and he didn't think it would be coming down anytime soon. He walked into his kitchen and saw the full box of pizza, but he wasn't really hungry.

He grabbed a bottle of water from his fridge and headed to his living room where he would proceed to play Fortnite and 2k until he began dozing off.