21

Watching the girl in front of him show off her skills, Kofi licked his lips, satisfied with the sight. It had been a while since he'd busted a nut and he was feeling more than ready to slide inside of the female in front of him just for the fun of it.

Just as he was about to slap the girl right on the ass, he felt the side of his head being harshly pushed.

The girl immediately stopped dancing and turned off her music. Kofi stood up, ready to beat whatever nigga had just pushed his damn head that hard.

"Is there going to be a problem with you remaining faithful?" He was shocked to be staring at Zaidee's small frame. He was at Cam's and he could've sworn she was at home last he knew.

"What the fuck you here for?" He ignored her question while mugging her.

Zaidee wasn't sure about what had gotten into her but she wasn't feeling that run-me-over vibe she was giving everyone. She especially couldn't have it when dealing with Kofi. She felt like she was dealing with a lot of baggage from him and she was really close to letting him know that he honestly wasn't worth it.

"You told me to meet you here!" Zaidee was confused. She eyed the girl for a minute. She looked like a typical neighborhood thot. The girl was mugging the hell out of her.

Feeling a little dumb, Kofi bit his lip and sat back down. He had forgot about telling her to meet him at Cam's after Deja took the both of them to the hair store.

"But are you going to have a problem being faithful?" She asked him again, noticing he didn't answer it the first time she asked.

"Is there somethin' I need to know?" The girl stood with her arms folded, an attitude was written all over her face.

Zaidee furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm his girlfriend. I'm not trying to go off on you or anything because he's the one living life like a single man." Zaidee glared at him because believe it or not, she had caught him a few other times hoeing around. She didn't want to act crazy or anything, but she was ready to deck him in the mouth.

She had took the time to think about a lot of things going on in her life and she was done being ran over. And she definitely wasn't about to look stupid for Kofi.

The girl didn't want to get caught up in whatever they had so she took it upon her self to leave.

"You always trippin'." Kofi rolled his eyes as he slouched on the couch.

Looking at him with a straight face, Zaidee bit her lip and furrowed her eyebrows. "How? You need to tell me if you wanna be single or not. I'm not about to look stupid for you anymore." She said honestly.

Kofi looked at her oddly. "Let's just go because you on some shit." He wasn't sure what was wrong with her and he wasn't in the mood to find out.

He got up off the couch and made sure he had his keys in his pocket.

•••

"I don't want anything." Zaidee shook her head.

Kofi stared at her for a few seconds before ordering her some food anyways.

He figured she was still mad about earlier so she was acting like she didn't want any food.

He drove to the next window, paying and grabbing their food.

"Kofi, are you sleeping around on me? I'm just asking out of curiosity." Zaidee continued to look out of the car window.

Kofi glance over at her for a split second. Of course he was having sex with other girls. Who else was he gonna get it from? Zaidee wasn't giving it up and he had needs to fulfill.

"No." He shook his head.

Zaidee was relieved to hear that because she didn't want to assume that he was still messing with other girls.

"What make you ask that?" Kofi asked her with curiosity lacing his voice. He was wondering if someone had been telling his business.

Zaidee shrugged and kept her eyes on the window view. "I was just asking. Making sure you're not treating me like you treat other girls."

Kofi furrowed his eyebrows for a second. He was noticing that it seemed as if she was changing every single day. He didn't want her to leave behind her good girl personality, because that's what attracted him to her. But he also was glad she wasn't letting other females run her over. As long as she didn't disrespect him, he was good.

"If people tellin' you shit about me, let me know." He said after a few seconds of silence. He kept thinking back to if people were telling her he was messing with other females.

Zaidee looked over at him, a little confused.

"I just told you I was asking for me.  No one told me anything. Jesus Christ." She slightly groaned and turned her attention back to the window.

Zaidee was so unsure of how she managed to get involved with someone like Kofi, but as of right now, she wasn't complaining at all. She liked being around Kofi. Every time she was near him she felt safe and secure. She often wondered how their relationship would be if they involved sex. But she knew she wasn't ready for that since she was still a virgin and wasn't sure that she loved Kofi yet.

Kofi on the other hand was more than ready to involve sex in their relationship. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to stop talking to all of his hoes but he did want something new. Zaidee was his type and he just knew he was hers. He wouldn't let Zaidee leave him even if she got on her knees and begged him to let them see other people. He didn't want to let her go because he didn't know how he would react to seeing her with someone else. His name was all over her and he planned to keep it that way for a while.