Salad Fingers?

Me: Honestly I got bored so I'm doing a video with the boys, and Yui.

Ayato: *looks over the author's shoulder* what the fuck is salad fingers Black?

Me: Obviously if you learn how to fucking wait then you'll know Ayato. And if you're wondering, Black what I go by sometimes, it's my Instagram and Youtube name Black Shadow. My instagram is Black_Shade_Shadow

Laito: nii, Bitch-chan why do we have to do this?

Me: What was that Laito? I will fuck you up

Laito: kekeke~ you heard me.

Reiji: *sigh* ignore him. What are we watching?

Subaru: and why the fuck are the Mukami's with us? Why not Carla and Shin?

Me: cause I don't exactly know them completely and I'm used to working with the Mukami's. And we're watching Salad Fingers, it's a really good show.

Kou: she likes us more than you Sakamaki.

Me: Ya know what I'm not doing this. Sorry everyone who came to read this, you can leave now.

Ruki: everyone shut up!

Yui: please?

Me: thank you Ruki and Yui. Anyway, because I feel like ignoring the boys that decided to ignore me, I'll start this now. *plays the video*

"Hello. I like rusty spoons. I-i like to touch them. The feeling of rust, against my Salad Fingers, is almost orgasmic."

Yuma: what the fuck?

Subaru: What the fuck is this? 

Me: *trying not to laugh* just keep watching

"I must find the perfect spoon." *Salad Fingers walks to a house and rings the door bell. He caresses the side of the door bell twice before moaning*

Shuu: I don't like this *puts earbuds in and closes eyes*

Ayato: I really want to know why are we watching this?

Kanato: *holding Teddy up to his ear* Teddy told me that Black is crazy for enjoying this sort of thing.

Me: One, Teddy is correct. Salad Fingers is fucking awesome. Keep watching the video.

Yui: *whispers in Black's ear* why are we watching this?

Me: *whispers back* I want to see how the boys react. *Looks over at the boys seeing Yuma looking uncomfortable, Azuza is picking at his cuts, Kou seemed to become more pale than usual, Ruki and Reiji have a look of disapproval, Ayato and Laito seemed to be disturbed, Kanato is talking to Teddy, Subaru is grimacing at the whole thing, and Shuu is listening to his music* I love their reactions.

Yuma: You're fucking crazy to even find this amusing.

Me: *shrugs*

*The door opens and a kid appears at the entrance. Salad Fingers speaks* "Hello there young child. I'm here to inquire, about your spoons." 
*The child screeches. Salad Fingers laughs. Salad Fingers walks through the child's house into the kitchen. He breathes heavily while staring down the child. The child stares back with an innocent look. Salad Fingers speaks* "Might I ask where you keep the spoons?" 
*The child screeches a quick screech. Salad Fingers speaks again* "I see. Then I must leave. Bust first, I'd like to caress this rusty kettle."  *Salad Fingers caresses the rusty kettle three times before moaning, he seemed to have a small orgasm.*

Me: *Turns to the others with a grin* so what do you think?

Ayato: where's the eye bleach? *grabs Yui's wrist and walks off*

Laito: w-wait for me! *walks after them*

Reiji: *shaking my head* I think you need to see a therapist.

Ruki: I agree to that

Me: But I'm fine. I'm not the one who fights over fictional characters.

Kou: But you cry over them Kitten-chan.

Me: Because they were my favorite and they were killed.

Azuza: Can I.... go play with... my knives please.."

Me: Sure Azuza, knock yourself out.

Yuma: Black!

Me: *tunes them out* honestly this was horribly done and they didn't respond with how I wanted them to, but it's alright. I hope you guys enjoyed this little stupid thing that I created. They're arguing so I need to deal with them, till next time! *walks away*

Don't even fucking ask.

VoteCommentEnjoy