All Brothers x Reader

Merry Christmas to one and all, now let's continue with something that @Luary-SenPie recommend, welcome to..The gang bangs! I'm adding my own twist to this xD

Warning: viewer description is advised, mild language, lots of nudity, and, lots of dicks...

Enjoy!

You ran down the hallways in the Sakamaki mansion to get away from the vampiric beasts. You were dropped off in front of the doors of the mansion, luckily for you, you had your weapons with you, guns with silver.bullets, silver knives, daggers, and swords. You mostly carried the daggers on you. You came to them at the wrong time..The moon was red, you knew what that was, they can't control any time of desire for any females that come into the mansion.

Your (f/c) (shirt/tang top/dress) and your (other f/c) (pants/shorts/skirt) (if chose dress ignore the others) was torn and ripped everywhere. Your daggers showing threw the ripped openings on your legs, hips, and waist.

Yes you were terrified, but you didn't show it. You turned a sharp corner holding a (knife/dagger/small pistol) in your hand, and you ran into something, or someone.

You looked up only to see all the eyes of the Sakamaki brothers. "Well shit.." You got into a fighting position, their eyes clouded by blood lust, and lust.

Reiji grabbed your arms holding them behind your back, you winced at the sudden pain. Suddenly, you felt something hit the back of your head, your body became limp, you passed out.

o0o0o0o0TIMESKIPo0o0o0o0

You woke up to dark room. You went to move your arms and legs, only to find out they were tied up. You scanned your surroundings, you were on a bed you know that for sure, but you were extremely cold. You shifted your head to see you were naked, but naked, so that's why you were cold.

You heard shuffling in the corner, you cleared your voice from the fear that was starting to expand inside you. "Who's there?" Your voiced quivered slightly, you saw more shuffling, then, six, pale bodies walked into your view. Your eyes widened, and you pulled on the rope that tied you to the bed, you had to get out of there at once, before things begin to get worse.

They all pounced on you, you felt fangs everywhere, and cried out in pain. Shuu dug his fangs into the left side of your neck, Subaru dug his fangs into the right side of your neck. Ayato and Laito/Liato (However you guys see his name, just choose) dug their fangs into your breasts. Kanato, and Reiji dug their fangs into your legs, all six brothers draining you of blood.

You started seeing black spots appearing in your vision, you felt you were becoming weak, your breathing was ragged, you couldn't feel anything.

They all pulled their fangs out of your body at once, you let out a strained groan in pain. They lapped at the wound, and your.blood didn't flow out of it anymore.

They lost the bloodlust from their eyes, this time, it was clouded in full on lust.

"Fufufu~ this will be fun little bitch!" Laito/Liato licked his lips hungrily.

"Yes, you better be good." Reiji pushed his glasses up with his middle finger.

Shuu said nothing, he kept his eyes on your body.

"Yours truly will give you a blast sweetheart." Ayato whispered in your ear, causing you to shudder.

"Teddy said this will be fine, so it's my turn with the human." Kanato's emotionless eyes pierced through your skin

"Tch, humans, they're pathic, bit cause the most pleasure," Subaru's arms were crossed over his pale skin.

You couldn't say anything, more like you had nothing to say. You laid there underneath their gazes, you felt so helpless and weak, stupid vampires. You hissed out the only four words you could muster, you put venom into the words.